We know we’re a little biased, but we think our team members are the most amazing people we’ll ever meet. Their talent and dedication drives our success, and when they put their minds to it, there’s really nothing they can’t achieve. We’re grateful for their continued contributions and commitment to creating the best possible working environment for our global team.
Meet our people
Cultivate the extraordinary. Leverage the power of many.
A diverse workforce is critical to generating new ideas and inspiring innovation. Only through the power of multiple perspectives can we hope to deliver on our purpose to improve people's lives through technology. Because first we have to understand people — their values, lifestyles, dreams — so we can invent a way to help them grow and thrive.
Dell’s People Strategy is designed to help us attract the world’s greatest talent and deliver breakthrough performance for our customers, our business and our team members. Our goal is to ensure that Dell is a compelling destination where team members feel valued, engaged and inspired to do their best work.
Supporting our team members:
- through hiring (University Relations and schools). At Dell, we want to attract the best and brightest to help create the best technology in the world to advance human potential.
- through a connected workplace. Connected Workplace strategic business initiative to create a highly mobile, collaborative and flexible working environment.
- through training and leader development. We encourage ongoing learning and development through various learning methods.
- through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs). We have 11 ERGs that all team members can join to network, develop skills, and give back to their community.
- through employer of choice recognitions. We are honored to be recognized for our partnerships with diverse communities.
- through Tell Dell. Tell Dell is important to our culture. We want all team members to have a voice in how we interact with one another around the globe.