Medical archiving that removes the barriers to patient care excellence
Imagine a data management and archiving solution that makes every diagnostic image for a patient available from one device at the point of patient care.
- No more searching through multiple systems that don’t communicate with one another.
- No more risky, painful data migrations.
- No more disruption of clinical workflows when managing IT systems or adding storage.
You can have these solutions deployed at your facility with the Dell Unified Clinical Archive powered by Intel®. It enables easy data retrieval and secure data sharing for the clinician, while simplifying management and maintenance overhead for IT.
With the ability to integrate with leading PACS applications and multiple deployment modes, the Dell and Intel® Unified Clinical Archive is a flexible, end-to-end solution for hospitals and practices of all sizes.
- Patient data at the point of care. The intelligent data management of the Dell Unified Clinical Archive aggregates data for each patient from all your PACS and clinical applications for fast retrieval and viewing. Automatically manages retention policies for clinical objects and eliminates need for data migration when you change or upgrade a PACS.
- Fewer demands on IT — Because the system provides automated and secure policy-based retention, replication, distribution and self-healing, IT staff will spend less time on routine maintenance chores.
- Secure disaster recovery — The Dell On-Premise Clinical Archive can be paired with the Dell Cloud Clinical Archive for off-site disaster recovery redundancy and instant capacity expansion.
- Standards-based approach facilitates collaborative care — The Dell Clinical Collaboration Portal allows secure data sharing across a variety of platforms, easy integration of images into your EMR or viewing of images and associated reports from any device via the web viewer.
- On-Premise and Cloud platforms can be used independently or in tandem for secure disaster recovery and instantaneous storage expansion.
|Store images in the Dell On-Premise Clinical Archive, using Dell’s DX Image Platform which features Intel® Xeon® processors. This object based storage platform is optimized to store, retrieve, and share medical images and is designed to incrementally scale without any disruptions to your clinical workflows.|
|Or store your data in the Dell Cloud Clinical Archive. Flexible payment options include a one-time per-study fee that lets you pay for archiving from operating funds. Cloud-based storage allows for instantaneous scaling to fit demand. |
Experience real-life examples of an effective medical archiving solution. Dell and Intel® established a Unified Clinical Archive (UCA) pilot program at three hospitals across Europe demonstrating clear operational, economic and strategic benefits. Learn more about the entire program and the beneficial impact of the UCA solution for hospital storage.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
|Powered by Intel®|
- Unified Clinical Archive brochure
- In cooperation with BridgeHead: A unified solution for hospitals
- Acuo and Dell: A clinical archive foundation
- Contact U.K. Healthcare sales team
- Videos: Demos and overviews of the Dell DX Object Storage Platform
- Explore UCA in the Virtual Hospital
- Data storage and archiving in healthcare