6th Generation Intel® Core™ ProcessorIntel’s best processor ever
The new standard for PC performance has arrived with Intel® 6th Gen Core™ processors! From the blazing fast startups to natural interaction through touch, voice and facial recognition, you immediately realize the bar has been raised. Amazing responsiveness lets you rocket between apps and browsing. 4K Ultra HD video content leaps off the screen. Graphics that rival reality. High speed connection options allow you to rapidly transfer and display content. Built-in security to give you peace of mind. And, by enabling the exciting Windows* 10 features, the 6th Gen Intel® Core™ processors empower you to unleash your imagination and explore the possibilities.1
6th Generation Intel® Core™ M Processors
Intel Inside. Uncompromising mobile performance outside.
Thin, light, quiet and versatile. The new 6th Gen Intel® Core™ processors are taking mobile computing to the next level with great performance, blazing-fast responsiveness and amazing battery life in a sleek, flexible form factor. This feature packed processor with built-in security delivers fast startup and natural interaction through touch, voice and facial recognition. Experience 4K Ultra HD video playback. High speed connection options allow you to rapidly transfer and display content.
1. Intel technologies’ features and benefits depend on system configuration and may require enabled hardware, software or service activation. Performance varies depending on system configuration. No computer system can be absolutely secure. Check with your system manufacturer or retailer or learn more at http://support.intel.com.
Celeron, Centrino, Intel, the Intel logo, Intel Atom, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Insider, InTru, Look Inside, Pentium, RealSense, Thunderbolt, and Ultrabook are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
*Other names and brands may be claimed as property of others.
5th Generation Intel® Core™ ProcessorMore security. Less wires. With powerful 5th gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ processor-based devices, you can help safeguard your enterprise and users can display and dock without wires.
5th generation Intel® Core™ vPro™ processor-based devices are designed to meet the mobility needs of your users and the security requirements of your enterprise. Choose from high performing 2 in 1s and Ultrabook™ devices with amazing battery life, so users can be productive longer. Built-in security features help protect data, identities and network access.1 New digital fence technology encrypts company data when users are outside of the network, and with secure managed containers, professional and personal information is stored separately.1,6 Your users will need fewer wires with this latest generation of processor. They can automatically dock to monitors, keyboards and USB accessories with Intel® Wireless Gigabit technology.6 And Intel® Pro Wireless display makes it possible for users to simply and securely connect and project presentations in a conference room, no dongles required.7 You also get the platform stability you need along with remote manageability to track and manage devices from any location.2,3 So remember, when choosing for your enterprise, it’s what’s inside that counts.
1. (Security Claims) No computer system can be absolutely secure. Requires an enabled processor, chipset, firmware and software. Check with your manufacturer or retailer for more information.
2. (Intel ® vPro ™ Technology) Intel ® vPro ™ Technology is sophisticated and requires setup and activation. Availability of features and results will depend upon the setup and configuration of your hardware, software, and IT environment. To learn more, visit http://www.intel.com/technology/vpro.
3. (Intel ® AMT) Requires activation and a system with a corporate network connection, an Intel ® AMT-enabled chipset, and network hardware and software. For notebooks, Intel AMT may be unavailable or limited over a host OS-based VPN, when connecting wirelessly, on battery power, sleeping, hibernating, or powered off. Results dependent upon hardware, setup, and configuration. For more information, visit http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/intel-active-management-technology.html.
4. (Intel ® Wireless Display) Requires an Intel ® Wireless Display-enabled PC, tablet, smartphone, compatible adapter, and TV. 1080p and Blu-ray* or other protected content playback only available on select Intel ® processors with built-in visuals enabled. Consult your PC manufacturer. For more information, see www.intel.com/go/widi.
5. (Conflict-free) "Conflict free" means "DRC conflict free", which is defined by SEC rules to mean products that do not contain conflict minerals (tin, tantalum, tungsten and/or gold) that directly or indirectly finance or benefit armed groups in the DRC or adjoining countries. We also use the term "conflict-free" in a broader sense to refer to suppliers, supply chains, smelters and refiners whose sources of conflict minerals do not finance conflict in the DRC or adjoining countries.
6. (General Technology) Intel technologies may require enabled hardware, specific software, or services activation. Check with your system manufacturer or retailer.
7. (Pro WiDi ) No computer can be absolute secure. Intel® Pro Wireless Display network security features require a system with an Intel® processor with vPro ™ Technology, 1080p and Blu-Ray or other protected content playback, a compatible Intel® WiDi adapter and media player, and supporting Intel® WiDi software and graphics driver installed. Check with your device manufacturer. Learn more by visiting www.intel.com/go/widi.
4th Generation Intel® Core™ ProcessorSmall, medium, and large businesses have a variety of computing needs. Whether your goal is to strengthen security, control costs, or improve worker productivity, the 4th generation Intel® Core™ processor family delivers remote manageability, enterprise-ready security, and smart performance that adapts to user needs.
4th Generation Intel® Core™ vPro™ Processors for Business PCs: Embedded security. Built-in peace of mind.*
New Productivity Technologies
New Hardware-assisted Security Technologies
New Manageability for IT
|Shop all PCs with vPro™ processors|
|Shop Laptops||Shop Desktops|
|Responsive Performance||Embedded Security Features & Responsive Performance|
Strengthened Security & Advanced Manageability
|Set up clients faster with Intel® Setup and Configuration Software, and work smarter with remote configuration, diagnosis, isolation, and repair of infected PCs, even if they are unresponsive* *||No||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Get behind the keyboard with hardware-based Enhanced KVM Remote Control so you can monitor the client PC through all states* without leaving your desk||No||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Remotely unlock encrypted drives requiring pre-boot authentication; manage data security settings even when PC is off.* *||No||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Stay protected against malware, rootkits, and escalation of privilege attacks with hardware-assistance.* *||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Keep data safe with strengthened encryption from high-quality keys and protect sensitive data in case of lost or stolen PCs.* * *||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Protect virtual machines as they boot with hardware-based validation of boot process.*||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Speed up virtual desktops||Enable users to enjoy a more responsive and secure experience on virtualized desktops.* *||No||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Responsive, adaptive performance for greater productivity||Work faster with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, which adapts performance when needed for more demanding tasks*||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Improve productivity with security using hardware-based acceleration of encryption and decryption with Intel® AES-New Instructions*||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Beauty and performance: built-in visuals provide superb visual performance and sharper images for multimedia applications, digital content creation, and collaboration* *||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Get more done with multitask processing, enabling the PC to work on more tasks at the same time when working among multiple office applications*||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Instantly on. Always connected. Always updated. Responsiveness technologies help make users more productive, more often* *||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Support big projects and Big Data with acceleration for multi-threaded software, like business intelligence and collaboration applications.||No||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Smart investment||Plan PC qualification and deployment strategies with Intel® Stable Image Platform Program (Intel® SIPP)*||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Automatically disable PCs at the hardware level in the event of loss or theft with Intel® Anti-Theft technology*||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Have the performance and security* support you need for Windows® 8 when your business is ready to migrate||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Intel® Core™ Processor Family With Intel® Small Business AdvantagePERFORMANCE
- Improve performance of demanding workloads with Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology*
- Boost performance when you need it for more demanding tasks with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0*
- Share and collaborate wirelessly streaming presentations, videos, websites and more with Intel® Wireless Display*
- Deliver green IT with PCs that are 50% more efficient compared to a three-year-old PC*
- Power down your PCs after hours and automatically turn them on at the start of your workday using Energy Saver*
- Quickly encrypt sensitive data so that your company secrets stay secret with Intel® AES-NI*
- Run security tasks in background using Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology
- Do business online more securely via Intel® Identity Protection Technology*
- Monitor your security software continuously using Software Monitor*
- Prevent viruses and unauthorized data transfers via USB Blocker*
- Easy user interface simplifies PC management tasks, and takes the worry and frustration out of small business IT
- Automatically back up data after hours using Data Backup & Restore* *
|Complete Trademark Acknowledgement Line (TAL)|
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.