While cloud adoption is growing in popularity, it can be difficult to migrate your existing applications to the cloud. Some existing applications need significant re-engineering to be migrated using the software-as-a-service (SaaS) model effectively. This can be time consuming and tedious — especially when not all applications can be moved to SaaS and each application requires a different approach.
Our established solution framework enables the conversion of single-tenant non-SaaS applications to multi-tenant SaaS applications — efficiently and quickly.
Dell Application Migration to the Cloud includes:
- Migration assessment: Tools and frameworks for identifying candidate applications and detecting re-engineering areas proactively
- Application transformation: On-site Java and .NET applications migrated to cloud of choice, converting single-tenant architectures into a multi-tenant model
- Operations and sustenance: Improved operability for existing applications through business services tenant subscriptions, billing, reporting, key performance indicators (KPIs) and dashboards
- Allied solutions: Services addressing the adjacencies of migration to the cloud such as tenant customizations, data migration, integration and re-engineering
Benefits of Dell Application Migration to the Cloud include:
- Fast time- to- market using pre-built frameworks and unique intellectual property
- Significant cost savings through a tool-based, intelligent approach
- Technology agnostic, supporting leading languages, databases, operating systems, web servers and clouds such as Dell Private Cloud or partner public cloud (Azure and Force.com)
- Experience migrating our own intellectual property to the cloud helps ensure pitfalls are avoided and full business values are derived