Enhance your server utilization and improve responsivenessWith Dell’s server virtualization and platform optimization outsourcing services, you’ll be able to reduce your IT management requirements — and expenses — regardless of your system’s size or complexity. With services ranging from mainframe, iSeries, UNIX®/Linux®, NonStop Server (tandem) and Windows support to utility/cloud computing (virtual server), you’ll have access to a full complement of storage and management services that can help you reduce hardware, management, real estate and cooling costs while increasing overall efficiency.
- Full customer control: Flexible service-level agreements (SLAs) and optional automation tools to enhance the quality and value of support
- Direct attached storage: Direct attached storage (DAS) design and management, data backup/restore services and change/problem management
- Flexible management services: Systems design, architecture, consolidation, migration, monitoring, consulting, best-practice implementation, and support for UNIX, IBM AIX, Sun Solaris, HP®-UX, Linux, AS/400 and Intel® platforms
Benefits of Platform Management include:
- What if you could run multiple applications and operating systems independently on a single server?
- What if you could automatically move workloads from one virtual workspace to another?
- What if you could push your servers and storage to a new level of efficiency and cost-effectiveness?
For more information, please contact your Dell representative.