Shared infrastructure changes everything
Shared Infrastructure refers to IT design in which subsystems and components can be not only shared, but also scaled incrementally according to your specific needs. It creates enormous computing power in much smaller footprints. It gives you greater density and resiliency with less expense. By allocating only what you need when you need it, and converging infrastructure components, you get:
More Choice, less complexity
- Simplify data center builds and management with advanced systems monitoring, management and automation.
- Consolidate connectivity by 8-to-1, and greatly reduce networking costs and cabling complexity.
- Rapidly scale the resources your workloads and business require, and minimize disruption to productivity.
- Implement an unprecedented level of IT infrastructure density, allowing more services using fewer resources, and resulting in overall lower costs.
- Scale precisely, with the right, power, storage and connectivity for your specific workload needs.
- Fit the infrastructure to the workload with modular blocks of computing resources that are readily deployed.
- Get more granularity in resource provisioning, so you realize better resource efficiency with an unprecedented reduction of your infrastructure footprint.
Can’t wait to get started?
Learn more about VRTX features and configurations here. You can also use our free system assessment tool: the Dell VRTX TCO calculator to get a head start determining the specifications that best suit your IT needs. Talk to a Dell expert to redefine the way you do IT.