Monitor and Control System Availability
Streamlining and automating your data center operations helps you optimize resource productivity. Having a unified view of your IT infrastructure, including a deep view into the health of system components, helps you manage and maintain your environment more effectively.
OpenManage™ Essentials is a single, easy-to-use, one-to-many systems management console solution optimized for remote monitoring and management of Dell enterprise-class hardware. OpenManage Essentials automates the most essential IT management tasks so you can reduce the risk of operational errors, increase productivity, and preserve business continuity.
Maximize IT performance and uptime with capabilities that include:
- Automated discovery, inventory and monitoring of Dell PowerEdge servers, Dell storage, Dell networking, business client systems, and SonicWall appliances
- Agent-free server monitoring and updates including BIOS, firmware and drivers for Dell PowerEdge servers, blade systems, internal storage, and components
- Anytime, anywhere mobile access to data center health status information with OpenManage Mobile
- Geographic view for VRTX to map, monitor and manage dispersed VRTX systems
- Control for PowerEdge servers within Microsoft Windows, Hyper-V, Linux®, VMware® and OpenSource environments
- Link and Launch interfaces with additional Dell systems management solutions including:
- AppAssure to schedule and perform comprehensive system backups
- OpenManage Power Center to optimize and control power consumption
- KACE K1000 Appliance service desk for actionable email alerts describing the status of Dell servers, storage and switches
- SupportAssist for proactive identification, resolution and analysis of hardware issues
Contact a Dell expert to bring the advantages of OpenManage systems management and Dell platforms, solutions and services into your data center.