Dell and Microsoft — Commercial Desktops, Laptops and Workstations
Dell and Microsoft work together to simplify desktop, laptop and workstation management.
Dell and Microsoft integrate the Dell™ hardware management software into the Microsoft® System Center, which includes the System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM). The SCCM enables client system administrators to use a common interface to:
- Accelerate problem resolution and automate system updates
- Minimize downtime by simplifying day-to-day client management tasks
- Manage updates across a variety of hardware devices
- Enable fast client deployment and provisioning
- Simplify IT management by consolidating clients to one console
Use the Dell Business Client Deployment Pack for Microsoft SCCM to deploy, monitor and update Dell laptops, desktops and workstations that run Microsoft operating systems.