Second Annual Dell Storage Forums to be Held in Boston and Paris Unite Industry Leaders, Customers and Partners in Discussion of the Current State of Data Management
Date : 29/03/2012
- Events scheduled for Boston on June 10-13, 2012, and in Paris on Nov. 13-16, 2012
- Dell executives to discuss the role of enterprise storage in the company’s end-to-end solutions approach, providing exclusive and in-depth insights into new technologies advancing the Dell Fluid Data architecture
- Several new storage solutions to be unveiled, helping customers optimize data across an organization and help reduce the cost, complexity and risk of data management
|Join the conversation. |
In response to strong demand from Dell customers and channel partners, the Dell Storage Forum Boston 2012 event promises to engage attendees with advanced technical content, open access to experts, networking opportunities and insights into the latest Dell Fluid Data architecture developments and roadmap. The second annual U.S. Dell Storage Forum will take place on June 10-13, 2012 at the Westin Boston Waterfront.
Underscoring the “Fluid by Design” theme, Dell Storage Forum Boston will provide customers and channel partners access to executive keynotes, deep-dive technical sessions, hands-on labs and premium instructor-led training courses, driving discussions around key trends in the storage industry. Highlights will include:
- More than 85 technical and sales breakout sessions covering all Dell Storage solutions to help customers develop an optimized IT infrastructure and an end-to-end IT platform that powers a business to its full potential.
- Featured speakers, including: Brad Anderson, president, Dell Enterprise Solutions; Darren Thomas, vice president and general manager, Dell Storage; Greg Davis, vice president and general manager, Dell global and commercial channels; Cheryl Cook, vice president, Dell Enterprise Solutions; and Carter George, executive director of Dell storage strategy.
- Networking opportunities with Dell storage executives, experts, other storage enthusiasts and leading industry insiders.
- Announcements of new, end-to-end IT solutions that unify shared capabilities under an overarching Fluid Data architecture that helps customers solve their business problems.
- Expanded channel partner training opportunities including EqualLogic and Compellent solution design and administration, and for the first time, social media best practices.
- Optional instructor-led training courses for customers led by Dell Education Services, teaching new skills for making the most out of current storage investments.
- Visits to the Dell Design Center in Nashua, NH for direct access to the engineers and the technical labs where Dell Storage products are developed.
A customer and channel partner celebration event will be held at Fenway Park, where attendees will enjoy ball park dining, networking and live music, explore the legendary Green Monster and meet Red Sox legends. “Spousetivities” will be arranged for partners and family members of Storage Forum attendees, including a “Get to Know You” breakfast, walking wine tours through Boston, private tours of MIT, Harvard, and the Boston Freedom Trail, and a Boston Harbor boat tour.
Based on the success of Dell Storage Forum London event where 100 percent of survey respondents said the event met their expectations, Dell announced the dates and location for its second European Dell Storage Forum. The event is scheduled for Paris from Nov. 13-16, 2012 at the Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel & Conference Center
Registration for Dell Storage Forum Boston and Dell Storage Forum Paris is now open.
Dell Inc. (NASDAQ: DELL) listens to customers and delivers innovative technology and services that give them the power to do more. For more information, visit www.dell.com.
- Maryna Frolova
- Dell | Storage - Communications
- +1 952 563 3343
RemoveDell Storage Forum London attendees share their thoughts on the conferenceVideo on dellstorageforum.comRemoveDell customers and partners describe what Fluid by Design means to themVideo on dellstorageforum.com
RemoveDell Storage Forum Orlando attendees talk about what Fluid means to themVideo on dellstorageforum.com