Dell Continues Expansion of Direct Financing Capabilities in Europe
- Dell now offers direct financing in 16 countries
- Dell provides much needed capital to small and medium sized businesses
Dell’s commercial customers in France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland can now access direct financing for leases and loans to support their IT Solutions and long-term growth through Dell Financial Services (DFS). The expansion of DFS into more European countries means that Dell commercial customers now have access to direct Dell financing in 16 countries.
DFS provides a real alternative to bank and other sources of IT financing in Europe where access to capital remains a key obstacle for many businesses. Dell's customers can now get direct financial support for all their IT solutions and will be able to leverage the scale of Dell's operations across EMEA and benefit from the global consistency of Dell’s financing terms and conditions. Through DFS, Dell will also be able to provide much needed capital to small- and medium-sized businesses looking to invest in new technology to give them a competitive edge and grow their companies.
Dell Financial Services will enable customers to:
- Conserve capital, preserve credit line: By providing financing Dell allows customers to focus more on investing in their business, not on the infrastructure to run it
- Manage cash flow: Payments can be structured to budget or cash flow requirements
- Prevent technology obsolescence: DFS lease solutions enable customers to regularly rotate their assets so that they can have the latest technology at all times
- Increase operational efficiency: Dell provides upgrade options and will dispose of old equipment so customers can focus on their business, not IT demands
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO): Leasing facilitates a three year technology rotation which reduces TCO by minimizing support costs
- Access total solution financing: Dell can finance entire solutions for the same company; this includes, for example, the software and services that a Channel Partner includes in their proposal
“Access to adequate financing continues to be an issue in Europe and this has left many small- and medium-sized customers without the necessary capital to invest in new solutions and support future growth. Through DFS we are providing companies with an affordable and convenient way for customers to acquire the technology solutions they need to support and grow their businesses.” said Cormac Costelloe, General Manager, Dell Financial Services EMEA. “The further expansion of DFS throughout Europe is part of our long-term commitment to expand our customer financing globally. Now even more of our customers will be able to access the capital they need. to make technology investments.”
Customers in France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland will now have access to the same direct financing opportunities Dell customers in U.K., Ireland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg have been availing of since August 1, 2013 as well as the U.S. and Canada.
Dell Inc. (NASDAQ: DELL) listens to customers and delivers innovative technology and services that give them the power to do more. For more information, visit www.dell.ie.
About Dell Financial Services
Since 1997, Dell Financial Services has been delivering financing solutions that enable and enrich the Dell customer experience. As Dell’s dedicated financing arm, Dell Financial Services facilitates customer financing of products, solutions and services and annually funds $4 billion of Dell and non-Dell IT equipment for Dell customers globally. We provide direct financing in the U.S., Canada and in Europe as the captive finance company of Dell Bank International Limited. We also have international capabilities with a network of strategic lessors in more than 50 countries globally. In Europe, Dell Financial Services is based in Dublin, Ireland and currently offers finance on Dell products directly to customers in 16 countries.
CIT Vendor Finance is a global leader in vendor finance and leasing. Operating as Dell Financial Services, CIT Vendor Finance has provided vendor finance services to Dell customers for over 10 years. CIT Vendor Finance’s global reach has allowed Dell Financial Services to directly integrate its services with the needs and demands of Dell customers around the world. CIT Vendor Finance will continue to provide financing programs with Dell in select countries, including agreements in Latin America.
- Amanda Metti
- Bracknell, United Kingdom
- +44 0 208 392 4068