Benefits. Rewards. Balance. Have it all at Dell.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success. So it’s no surprise, then, how much time and effort we pour into creating a comprehensive benefits package for all team members. We strive to provide the best choice and value at the best cost. Our packages are competitive in the market and relevant to the various countries in which we operate.
At Dell, we understand that giving our team members the best professional experience means understanding the unique attributes of each region and its culture. Nothing reflects this more than our benefits packages, which are tailored to suit the needs of our team members in the countries where they live and work.
These are some of the highlights of Dell’s UK benefits package:
- Pension Plan and Private Health Insurance for all employees in Dell UK. The UK Employee Pension “Plan” is open to all UK Employees and Dell pays up to 12% contribution of the salary.
- Discounted Dental Cover – Dell has special deals and discounts for all UK Employees and family members on emergency, accidental or private dentistry.
- Income Protection - Income protection is part of the UK benefits package. The purpose of the scheme is to provide regular income if your unable to undertake work because of long term sickness or injury. Membership of the scheme is automatic. Income protection payments will be the equivalent to 67% of salary.
- Employee Assistance Program - Dell cares about its employees and wants them to lead full and happy lives at work and at home. Therefore we have set up Employee Support to help you and your family members to deal with work and home problems as part of the UK Benefits package.
- Free Eye Test – regular eye test for any employee who uses a display screen equipment
You’ll learn more about the benefits package during the recruiting process and at your time of hire. Ask a recruiter in your country for a comprehensive overview or for details about a specific program.
|We're here to reward your achievements. |
It's simple. We believe in rewarding our team members for a job well-done. All of our professionals function as an essential part of a team. Our people achieve success by meeting — and often exceeding — clearly defined and measurable objectives.
When it comes to compensation, Dell is committed to staying competitive in the market. We're constantly reviewing the latest trends in labor costs to create desirable salary ranges. Several departments have bonus and sales incentive programs to reward performance on a company, business or individual level for the fiscal year. And long-term incentive programs exist to reward individuals based on career level and performance.
Set a goal. We'll help you achieve it.
Lead a full personal life while growing your career potential
Keeping our talented, creative and collaborative people performing at their best is our number one goal. We respect how important family, hobbies and interests are to our team members and fully encourage them to pursue a fulfilling personal life. Our benefits package includes several programs to support them in achieving a personalized model of work/life effectiveness:
- Transportation benefits
- Business travel medical insurance
- On-site health screenings
Referral bonus program
At Dell, we know that our best new hires come from our team members. If one of our team members refers a candidate to an eligible position that gets filled with the referral, our team member could get an added bonus to their paycheck. Join Our Talent Community Today ›
At Dell, we work hard and play hard. Our team members enjoy several paid time-off opportunities that include vacation time, holidays and personal time. We provide paid time off for bereavement and jury duty, and help individuals to arrange various leaves of absence, maternity leave, military leave and company discretionary leave, as needed.