What is Dell Advantage for Employees?Dell Advantage for Employees is a loyalty programme, where employees of our business customers can purchase Dell products at a discounted price. It is free to join, and free to stay connected to. We offer our customers extra benefits through a discount voucher based system.
All we require is that your employer is a current Dell customer, and that they sign up for membership in the Dell Advantage for Employees programme.
Once your employer has signed up for membership, all employees will be eligible for a 10% discount on all our Inspiron, XPS and Alienware systems, plus 20% on all Dell-branded S&P (accessories) products.
How do I join?For employees:
Find out if your organization is a registered Dell customer. You can do this either by contacting your manager, your HR department, or your IT department. Your organization will then provide you with the two Dell voucher codes.
Is your organization eligible but you don't have any vouchers? Please ask your HR department to contact their Dell account manager, or send an email at Dell_Advantage_UKI@Dell.com and we will help you get started.
Go to the Dell website at www.dell.co.uk and click on For Home.
Choose your product and enter your voucher. For a more detailed instruction, please check the tab How to Shop for a walkthrough.
As an organization purchasing Dell products you are entitled to join for free and can activate the Dell Advantage for Employees, we recommend that you speak to your personal Dell account manager. If you wish to contact us directly, you can send us an email at Dell_Advantage_UKI@Dell.com. We will then guide you through the process of joining our exclusive benefit and discount club.
We aim to respond within 48 hours.
Laptops & 2-in-1 PCs
Desktops & All-in-One PCs
|Go anywhere and stay connected.|
Spend less time looking for an
outlet and more time getting
|Work hard play harder choose from |
ultra-powerful notebooks powered by
high-end technology or desktops
powered by high-end components.
Eligible for Windows 10 free upgrade.
|Major multitasking for your dorm |
room. Dell desktops feature
the latest Generation Intel® Core™
Step 1: What to do with your coupon code
When you receive your voucher, write it down, print it out or copy your code to enter at the checkout.
Step 2: Shopping for your system
Find the computer system that best meets your needs, and then add it to your basket.
Step 3: Entering your coupon
After you have added the system to your basket, enter your coupon code into the "Enter Coupon Number" box
below the items in your basket.
Next, click "Apply Coupon" and the discount should display in the summary.
(Do NOT save cart or proceed to checkout unless you are absolutely sure about using your voucher. If you click
either of those, it will use up the voucher and you will not get a new one.)
Step 4: Continuing to checkout
After you see your discount has been applied to your system, click "Secure Checkout" to continue to payment.
|Q: What discount can I expect?|
|A: Dell is pleased to offer you 10% off all Inspiron, XPS and Alienware above £499, and up to 20% off Dell Accessories (Software and Peripherals), no threshold, via voucher code; if you opt-in we will also contact you with occasional supplementary offers|
|Q: Is there a minimum spend to get discount?|
|A: Yes, minimum spend of £499 on systems; no minimum spend on accessories|
|Q: Is there a maximum spend allowed per purchase?|
|A: No there is no limitation in terms of maximum spend.|
|Q: Is there a limit to the number of units I can purchase?|
|A: Yes. You can only purchase one unit per order|
|Q: There is a discount voucher live on the Dell site, can I use this combination with VIP discount?|
|A: No, additional discounts cannot be used in combination with each other|
|Q: Can I get discount on S&P Products?|
|A: Yes discount is available on Dell SnP products – up to 20% via our dedicated store.|
Placing an order
|Q: How do I make a purchase?|
|A: Please select the product(s) you wish to purchase, add to your basket, and then enter your voucher code|
|Q: Is Dell able to provide personal leasing or financing payment options through VIP?|
|A: No – full details of all payment options are available here|
|Q: Can I pay with a non-UK credit card?|
|A: No. Your credit card has to be issued in the country where you are making your purchase.|
|Q: Can I have my order shipped to a different address?|
|A: No. Your shipping address and billing address must be the same. This is to prevent fraud and protect you as a customer.|
Delivery, Cancellations and Returns
|Q: What are the lead-times for delivery?|
|A: The same as Dell's standard delivery lead-times|
|Q: Will I need to pay for freight costs?|
|A: Yes, all customers will have to pay for freight costs unless it is offered free as part of a product promotion|
Warranties and Service
|Q: If I place my order via the Internet, when will I receive order confirmation?|
|A: As soon as you submit an order, you will receive an Internet Receipt Number (IRN). This is sent automatically and gives a reference you can use to address any queries with your order, before you receive formal order confirmation and your formal order number. The formal order confirmation will usually be sent within 1-2 days of submitting your order.|
|Q: What after sales support is offered?|
|A: Our customers have access to the standard Dell country customer care and technical support telephone queues for Home Customers.|
ContactIf you have any questions about Dell Advantage for Employeees and how it works, please send an email to Dell_Advantage_UKI@Dell.com.
For order related questions (delivery, payment, missing or wrong items), please click here.
For technical support issues, please click here.
2. The coupon will have a % discount off stated product(s). The coupon cannot be used against nonqualifying products or segments. The current discounts are 10% off on Inspiron, XPS and Alienware above £499. You will also get a coupon for 20% discount on Dell branded S&P (accessories), without threshold.
3. The coupon is only valid for online purchases. It is not valid for orders taken via telephone sales representatives unless otherwise stated. A sales representative via telephone will not be able to apply the discount, or place the order. Dell reserves the right not to give coupon discount if the applicable online Dell store is not operational for any reason.
4. The coupon may not be used in conjunction with other coupon offers. Only one applicable coupon promotion may be used for each online order submission. A coupon cannot be combined with other promotions unless specifically stated. Only one unit per coupon, and one coupon per year and customer will be honored.
5. The coupon discount will be applied during online order process after correct submission of relevant information, including completing coupon code during order process. Coupon discount will be included in price prior to submission of online order by customer. Coupon discount will not be applied to incorrectly submitted orders or requests for discount after online ordering process has been submitted by customer.
6. If you use this coupon and subsequently cancel or return the order, the coupon will no longer be valid and the respective value may not be reapplied to another order. If you return your order, the refund amount will be the purchase price paid less the value of the coupon. Coupon may not be redeemed for cash and is nontransferable. Taxes, shipping, handling and other fees are extra, vary and are not subject to discount, unless otherwise specified.
7. Pricing, specifications, availability and terms of offer may change without notice. All orders are subject to approval, and only binding when accepted by Dell in a written order confirmation. Dell is not responsible for typographical, pricing or other errors, omissions, or consequences of misuse of site and its functions.
8. The coupon is valid only in the country where it was issued.
9. Dell reserves the right to cancel any order that is placed under wrongful conditions.