|How Dell’s Price Match works|
Dell.co.uk wants you to love your new technology without worrying about price. If you find a lower price advertised on the internet for a similarly configured HP, Lenovo, Apple or other 3rd party manufacturer comparable computer, we will match that price.
|Step 1: Identify the eligible, lower-priced product you wish to price match on a qualifying retailer website.||Step 2: Share the active link showing the matched, lower-priced item with a Dell sales expert. Share via the Chat tool on Dell.co.uk or call 0800 085 4878. Once validated, the Dell Sales team member will assist you to complete your purchase at the matched, low price.|
|Products Dell will match:|
A new personal computer from HP, Lenovo or Apple sold on their respective UK website or sold by any other qualifying retailer websites (listed below) that matches the following key specs of the comparable Dell PC:
PLEASE NOTE- this only applies to our Inspiron range products and Dell accessories range
o Operating system
o Memory - Size (GB and/or Type (DDR4 RAM)
o Hard disk drive capacity
o Graphics solution (i.e. GPU)
o Screen Size and Resolution
o Touch capability
o Build quality, Chassis width and materials (e.g. premium ultra-thin)
o Mobile Broadband
o Security features
o Keyboard (Backlit)
For the avoidance of doubt, based on the above key specification list, Dell will not offer price match in respect of the following brand comparisons, as we do not consider these to be equivalent based on build quality and overall user experience: Dell XPS v ASUS Zenbook, Alienware vs. HP Omen.
|What Dell won’t match:|
• Any price from a paid membership club or paid loyalty programs (e.g. prices that require a club or loyalty card that is associated with a membership fee). Examples include, but are not limited to, Costco & Makro .
• Any “Marketplace” Pages where an order is fulfilled by a third party rather than the owner/operator of the retail website, for example, Amazon Marketplace pages.
• Any limited quantity, deal-of-the-day, flash sales, clearance, closeout, discontinued or special seasonal prices.
• Any price that is based upon rebates, coupons, financing offers, errors, bundling of products or services, gift cards gift card offers or Dell Outlet.
• Any customizable configurations, Dell specialty products including enterprise products, Latitude, Vostro, OptiPlex, Precision and Dell Storage and Networking products.
• Any prices not advertised on one of the websites below.
• In-store only pricing.
• Any product purchase intended for resale. Dell will only match five items per customer.
• Any lower-priced offer for a product that is on a long lead time or out of stock. Product must be in stock and immediately available.
• The matched price cannot be combined with any other promotion or discount. The requested matched price will be the final price.
• Price match cannot be combined with or apply to Dell’s VIP Purchase Program or other Student or Forces offers or discounts
|Retailer websites Dell will match for pricing on PCs, electronics & accessories:|
How Dell’s 30-Day Price Guarantee works
We want you to enjoy your new Dell tech, not worry about the price. So if you see a lower price on your product purchase within 30 days of your Dell invoice date, Dell will refund the difference. Less stress, more satisfaction, guaranteed.
|Step 1: Identify the same lower-priced product that you purchased within 30 days on Dell.co.uk.|
Step 2: Share the active link showing the exact-match, lower-priced item with Dell sales expert within 30 days of your Dell invoice date. Share via the Chat tool on Dell.co.uk or call 0800 085 4878 . Once validated, they will complete your refund of the price difference.
Dell’s Price Guarantee applies for 30 days from invoice date to purchases from Dell or Dell.co.uk only. Lower price must be for identical product on Dell.co.uk. Limit five product refunds per customer. The maximum purchase amount on Dell’s Price Guarantee program is £10,000. Offer does not apply to marketplace resellers, financing offers, gift card offers, bundles, free items, customizable configurations, Dell specialty products, pricing errors, service and installation offers, items advertised as limited-quantities, out-of-stock items, clearance, or Outlet products. Price guarantee does not apply to Dell’s VIP Purchase Program offers, coupons, rebates or rewards
Dell’s Price Match Guarantee FAQs
How does the Price Match work?