Dell and Microsoft: Virtualization and Private Cloud Solutions
Drive great efficiency and leverage your virtualization investment with a wide array of private cloud solutions from Dell and Microsoft. With a single point of contact, these cloud solutions combine virtualization, system management, infrastructure capabilities, and services engagement to lower total cost of ownership and deliver strong workload performance.
Running on Windows Server® 2012 Hyper-V™ and System Center 2012, these solutions feature:
- Custom private cloud solutions — flexible solutions designed for large enterprise and public sector with full-fledged compute, network and storage integration
- Dell™ vStart solutions — fast and easy deployment with Microsoft® Private Cloud Fast Track-validated converged infrastructure solutions built on Windows Server 2012 and PowerEdge™ 12g servers
- 3-2-1 Reference Configurations — scalable and highly available virtualization through business-ready configurations for small and medium businesses (SMBs)
Tap into the power of a Microsoft private cloud on Dell and create several opportunities, such as virtualizing Microsoft apps, remote office virtualization, infrastructure consolidation and business continuity. With Dell and Microsoft virtualization and private cloud capabilities, you can:
- Leverage existing hardware, software, training and investments
- Simplify management and remove cost barriers
- Optimize for business-critical application workloads
- Establish infrastructure-as-a-service capabilities
Visit www.dell.com/dellmsprivatecloud to explore your options and opportunities as you move into the private cloud.