Download Dell Precision Optimizer Now
Maximize your application performance
You can choose your application with one click and the Optimizer dynamically adjusts your system settings so you get the best performance possible. The Optimizer is available for the most popular professional applications. It runs in the background and automatically adjusts settings such as Intel® Hyper-Threading, number of CPU cores, processor priority, graphics and power.
Dell Precision Optimizer increases application performance by up to 121 percent
Get the most out of your Dell Precision workstation:
- Centrally manage using SCCM or KACE — As IT Admin, you can deploy the Dell Precision Optimizer on multiple machines with headless client (non UI) option using SCCM or KACE. Based on centralized IT policies, you can remotely enable application profiles on behalf of end-users to optimize application performance, deliver new profiles, and track application usage from SCCM or KACE. You can remotely gather analytics from a single user or a group of users and create performance, reliability, and usage reports to assess, plan, and address resource needs for your organization.
- Improve system reliability — The Optimizer provides all available drivers, firmware and software updates with one click. You can schedule automated updates or generate a System Health Report to proactively monitor your system.
- Get ISV certified graphics drivers — View the graphics driver status on your system and get recommendations for ISV certified graphics drivers based on the applications you are using. Download and install certified graphics driver to run the ISV applications in the environment they are certified for.
- Address resource bottlenecks with analytics — The Optimizer analyzes your system and workloads to verify you have the right resources for the most challenging tasks. Take advantage of fully automated system monitoring to identify storage, graphics or system needs as they arise. Know that your workstation is fit for the job with the dashboard view. It displays processor, storage, memory, and graphics utilization in real time or over a specified tracking period. You can also create reports and graphs to compare workloads. Get enhanced intelligence on CPU and Graphics with an over-application performance widget displaying real-time analytics. You can track utilization across all logical processors and all GPUs found on your system while you are working. Proactively address resource bottlenecks by getting smart notifications when CPU, memory, and storage utilization reach pre-defined threshold levels.
- Accelerate storage performance — Download the Intel® Cache Acceleration Software - Workstation (Intel® CAS-W) from the Optimizer. This enterprise-grade caching acceleration software, exclusive to Precision Workstations, eliminates storage I/O bottlenecks and improves application performance on your Workstation.
- Produce stunningly photorealistic images — Download and install the Radeon ProRender graphics plug-ins from the Optimizer to enable ray-tracing on the AMD or NVIDIA GPUs and render images with high degree of visual realism.
- Get performance guidance for your ISV applications — The Optimizer provides performance insights and configuration recommendations from Dell Performance Engineering based on your application usage
- Connect directly to Dell from the Track and Analyze tab for system component upgrades and accessories.
The Dell Precision Optimizer is compatible with most fixed, mobile and rack workstations* and supports the following applications:
Contact a Dell expert to learn more about how the Dell Precision Optimizer can help you realize your full workstation potential...
Customer TestimonialAt KNAPP AG, we use Dell Precision Optimizer in various departments for AutoCAD (2015, 2016, 2017) and PTC Creo. The Dell Precision Optimizer application works really well. It is a very nice tool to boost ISV application performance and to install all the necessary Dell updates for the machine.
- Alex Graf, Corporate IT, Infrastructure Support, KNAPP AG, Austria