How Dell’s Price Match worksDell wants you to love your new technology without worrying about price. If you find a lower price advertised on the internet for a similarly configured Dell, HP, Lenovo or Apple computer or any identical electronics product, we will match that price.
|Step 1: Identify the eligible, lower-priced product you wish to price match on a qualifying retailer website.|
Step 2: Share the active link showing the exact-match, lower-priced item with a Dell sales expert. Share via the Chat tool on Dell.com or call 1-800-456-3355. Once validated, they will complete your purchase.
|Products Dell will match:|
A new or refurbished personal computer, tablet or monitor from HP, Lenovo or Apple sold on their respective U.S. websites that matches the following key specs with a Dell PC:
o Operating System
o Hard disk drive capacity
o Graphics solution (i.e. GPU)
o Screen Size and Resolution
o Touch capability
o Mobile Broadband
o Security Features
o Keyboard (Backlit / Wireless)
A new Dell personal computer sold by any of the retailer websites we will match (listed below) but only if that PC shares the same key specs (including those listed above) as an identical PC on dell.com.
A new electronics or accessory item sold by any of the retailer websites we will match(listed below) with an identical Manufacturer’s Part Number to an electronics and accessory item sold in the “for work” section of www.dell.com.
|What Dell won’t match:|
• Any price from a paid membership club or paid loyalty programs (e.g. prices that require a club or loyalty card that is associated with a membership fee). Examples include, but are not limited to, Costco.com & SamsClub.com.
• Any “Marketplace” Pages where an order is fulfilled by a third party rather than the owner/operator of the retail website, for example, Amazon Marketplace pages.
• Any limited quantity, deal-of-the-day, flash sales, clearance, closeout, discontinued, “doorbuster,” Black Friday/Cyber Monday (the week before and after Thanksgiving) and Green Monday prices.
• Any price that is based upon rebates, coupons, financing offers, errors, bundling of products or services, gift cards, or gift card offers.
• Any customizable configurations, Dell specialty products including enterprise products, Latitude educational series, Latitude Rugged models, OptiPlex XE2 and Dell Storage and Networking products.
• Any prices not advertised on one of the websites below.
• In-store only pricing.
• Any product purchase intended for resale. Dell will only match five items per small business customer.
• Any lower-priced offer for a product that is on a lead time, rain check, or out of stock. Product must be in stock and immediately available.
• The matched price cannot be combined with any other promotion or discount. The requested matched price will be the final price.
• Price match cannot be combined with or apply to Dell’s Member Purchase Program offers or discounts
|Retailer websites Dell will match for pricing on PCs, electronics & accessories:|
|• Sears.com |
How Dell’s 30-Day Price Guarantee works
We want you to enjoy your new Dell tech, not worry about the price. So if you see a lower price on your product purchase within 30 days of your invoice date, Dell will refund the difference. Less stress, more satisfaction, guaranteed.
|Step 1: Identify the same lower-priced product that you purchased within 30 days on Dell.com.|
Step 2: Share the active link showing the exact-match, lower-priced item with a Dell sales expert within 30 days of your invoice date. Share via the Chat tool on Dell.com or call 1-800-456-3355 . Once validated, they will complete your refund.
Dell’s Price Guarantee applies for 30 days from invoice date to purchases from Dell or Dell.com only. Lower price must be for identical product on Dell.com. Limit five product refunds per small business customer. The maximum purchase amount on Dell’s Price Guarantee program is $10,000. Offer does not apply to marketplace resellers, financing offers (including Special Financing offers), gift card offers, bundles, free items, customizable configurations, Dell specialty products, pricing errors, service and installation offers, items advertised as limited-quantities, out-of-stock items, clearance, or Outlet products. Price guarantee does not apply to Dell’s Member Purchase Program offers for which customer is not otherwise eligible, existing Deal of the Week, Daily Deals, coupons, mail-in rebates or rewards. Price guarantee cannot be applied between Thanksgiving Day and the Monday following Thanksgiving, as well as Green Monday.
Any price from a paid membership club or paid loyalty programs (e.g. prices that require a club or loyalty card that is associated with a membership fee). Examples include, but are not limited to, Costco.com & SamsClub.com.
Dell’s Price Match Guarantee FAQs
How does the Price Match work?