Keep your virtual desktop infrastructure safe with one of the most secure operating systems in the world. ThinOS, made just for virtual desktops, is certified to work with Citrix®, Microsoft®, VMware® and Dell vWorkspace — so no matter which virtualization platform you prefer, ThinOS can give you:
- Maximum security: Be virus and malware immune with an unpublished API and zero attack surface. ThinOS also supports a robust 802.1x wired and wireless authentication spectrum of security protocols.
- Unified Communications - Lync 2010, Lync 2013 and the Skype for Business client for Lync 2015 (UI mode) via the Citrix HDX RealTime Optimization Pack available on select models.
- Speed: Boot in under 10 seconds.
- Hands-off management: Eliminate the need for your IT staff to touch the physical devices.
- Flexibility: Scale to over 100,000 managed devices with Wyse WDM software.
|Wyse 5000 series all-in-one ThinOS thin client|
A stylish integrated thin client and 21.5”display that delivers an excellent virtual desktop experience, unified communications with extreme ease of use & management. The extremely secure all-in-one that combines the security and easy management of traditional thin clients with the power and performance to deliver high-end graphics and HD multimedia.
|Wyse 3000 series ThinOS thin clients|
Enable multimedia acceleration, integrated graphics processing and WMV and H264 video decoding capabilities on affordable, energy-efficient, easy-to-manage thin clients that support dual, rotatable monitors.
|Wyse 5000 series ThinOS thin clients|
Perform high quality video and audio editing, unified communications, CAD/CAM, 3D simulation and modeling, HD Flash and more with these highly powerful, efficient, versatile and compact thin clients.
|Wyse 7000 series ThinOS thin clients|
Wyse 7000 series thin clients with ThinOS offers dual core AMD CPUs with integrated graphics engines with the broadest range of fast, flexible connectivity options. Users will enjoy unified communications and using their favorite legacy and cutting edge peripherals while working with demanding, graphics intensive applications.