Crédit Agricole Centre Est
Date : 9/1/2012
We’ve adopted Dell Wyse thin clients within all branch configurations, from single displays to giant displays or display walls. For dynamic advertising, they’re indispensable.
Yel Deroche, Research and Development Manager, Crédit Agricole Centre Est, France
ChallengeCrédit Agricole Centre Est needed to set up a new advertisement and information broadcasting system in 300 branches, with solid reliability.
SolutionThe bank deployed Dell™ Wyse™ thin clients to support a new on-site display system. Thin clients connect to servers located at the head office using an intranet-type architecture. The system allows broadcasting images on single displays, on a giant display or on a display wall.
Benefits• Innovative, dynamic on-site advertising in bank branches
• Multiple high-quality display options
• Maintenance costs eliminated with thin clients
• Longer lifecycle than traditional PCs
• 10-fold lower energy consumption than traditional PCs
• Fast return on investment