By reducing software lag time, we’re focusing more of our energy on the big-picture outcome we want for our work. Ultimately, our Dell Precision workstations with Intel processors are helping us deliver unique spaces to our clients on time and on budget.
Jeremy Barbour, Founder, TACKLEBOX Architecture PLLC, United States
TACKLEBOX Architecture uses natural materials to create unique architectural spaces for fashion and retail businesses. Because the materials are inconsistent in quality, the design process relies heavily on 3D modeling and rendering, requiring the firm to run powerful workstations.
The firm selected Dell Precision™ tower workstations with Intel® Xeon® processors and a Dell Precision mobile workstation with an Intel® Core™ i7 processor.
• 66 percent reduction in time to render a sample project (4 hours vs. 12 hours previously)
• 75 percent improvement in quality of a 2-hour long rendering
• 80 percent reduction in time to open a rendering
• 10 hours/month saved for staff through reduction in time to open renderings
• 40 hours/month in lag time saved in multitasking