How Dell Does IT: Device Standards
Date : 12/1/2013
Team members will be brand ambassadors, showing customers exactly what our latest device range can do for their businesses.
Tim Dickson, CIO, Emerging Technologies and User Experience, Dell, United States
ChallengeDell needed to ensure that employees could access the latest Dell devices to boost productivity and show customers the value of Dell products, while reducing nonstandard device configurations.
SolutionDell IT radically overhauled corporate device policy, enabling users to choose the perfect device to support their role and reducing the number of standard device images from 70 to just 8.
Benefits• Increased employee productivity and satisfaction
• Support for users’ diverse computing needs
• Fast delivery of the latest Dell devices to employees
• Reduced management complexity and costs
• Simple device selection and ordering
• Support for nonstandard requests with “bring your own device” (BYOD)