Green Clinic Health System
Date : 5/1/2013
Dell KACE enabled us to image and deploy all 155 laptops in just one day, saving 80 hours of overtime, or the equivalent of $20,000, in one hit.
Jason Thomas, CIO and IT Director, Green Clinic Health System, United States
ChallengeGreen Clinic needed to refresh its desktop infrastructure to support two new electronic medical records (EMR) systems for the clinic and hospital.
SolutionThe clinic chose Dell KACE Deployment and Systems Management appliances to support the desktop upgrade and EMR projects. It also deployed a Dell virtual desktop infrastructure and Dell Wyse thin clients.
Benefits• New EMR systems enhance patient care
• Nurses work faster and no longer need to stay late at the clinic
• Clinic reduces EMR deployment costs by $20,000
• Doctors and nurses access electronic medical records anytime, on any device
• IT saves 20 hours a week on desktop management, freeing time to enhance patient-facing services
• Streamlined Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) compliance protects doctors and patients