Date : 11/1/2013
We consolidated infrastructure from dozens of sites to a single location with Dell, which has reduced the number of components in our network and helped us cut power and cooling costs by 80 percent.
Juan José Maas, Global Infrastructure Manager, Grupo Poma, El Salvador
ChallengeGrupo Poma needed to replace disparate infrastructure in several countries to increase the security and reliability of critical IT services for end users and customers.
SolutionThe conglomerate worked with Dell to centralize its IT infrastructure and services at a highly secure data-center facility in Miami, Florida.
Benefits• Lower infrastructure costs, with 80 percent power and cooling savings
• Flexible IT infrastructure supports rapid business growth
• Improved security protects critical operational and customer data
• Enhanced customer service increases business success
• End users and customers benefit from new, value-added services
• Technical team empowered with Dell training