Advanced Health & Care drives growth and eases maintenance with end-to-end Dell technology
Date : 8/1/2014
We’re maintaining high availability for the NHS 111 services providers that we host through our data centres and on Dell equipment. Together, we’re helping to deliver better access to local NHS healthcare services in England.
Ben Cullen, Chief Information Officer, Advanced Health & Care, United Kingdom
ChallengeAdvanced wanted a trusted adviser to help develop the IT infrastructures behind its evolving clinical applications for healthcare providers in the U.K.
SolutionThe company worked with Dell as its end-to-end solution partner, deploying Dell servers, storage, networking and backup appliances in the data centre, and Dell clients and tablet devices at customer sites.
Benefits• Driving growth with a single end-to-end IT solution provider
• Delivering high availability on key patient services
• Giving thousands of clinicians fast access to patient data each day
• Ability to quickly triage to the correct outcomes to speed patient journey
• Minimising management overheads with simplified administration
• Maximising performance with expert support services