Are you trying to manage your data with legacy systems? Are outdated architectures limiting your ability to respond effectively to business demands? Are you upgrading your storage infrastructure more often than you would like?
Simplify management, create more workload capacity and lower your cost of ownership — regardless of your business size, challenges or strategy. Integrate your existing investments, get access to your data when you need it and scale to meet future demands with efficient Dell storage solutions.
Simplified, efficient operations
Research¹ shows that many organizations are struggling to reduce IT infrastructure complexity, enhance management capabilities and cut operational costs.
- Are you supporting isolated pockets of storage?
- Do you have under-utilized storage space in your environment?
- Have you started to virtualize your servers? Storage?
- Is business data duplicated across your enterprise?
- How long does it take you to create backups?
- Does your backup process leave you exposed to hours or days of application downtime?
- Do you support both block and file data? If so, are you storing block and file data on different systems?
- Eliminate storage silos, improve utilization and scale on demand with Dell self-managing consolidated storage.
- Distribute workloads, improve performance and spend less to run your data center with Dell virtualization solutions.
- Simplify storage management dramatically and achieve new efficiencies by virtualizing and consolidating your storage resources.
- Back up 15 times less data with inline deduplication and compression.²
- Reduce recovery time after and outage and minimize data loss with replication.
- Unify all of your storage types — and slash your gigabyte storage costs in half with Dell Efficient Unified Fabric.³
- Consolidate your storage with Dell solutions.
Would you like to get ahead of business trends with fast access to your most critical data?
- How do you get business insights from your data? Are you deploying an automated, intelligent approach to data tiering?
- Do you have a disaster recovery plan in case you experience a catastrophic event?
- Would you like to improve service levels?
- Get access to the data you need to make fast, informed business decisions. Dell intelligent, automated storage tiering manages data at a highly granular level, moving it between tiers based on usage and demand.
- Protect your data and reduce the time it takes to restore a server from 20 hours to 20 minutes with Dell data protection solutions.4
- Consider desktop virtualization solutions, Software as a Service (SaaS) and moving your storage to a private cloud.
Let’s work together to take your data center efficiency to the next level.
Will new IT projects impact your storage needs in the next six to twelve months?
- Are you being asked to store more data with existing investments?
- Do you manage your storage with limited staff?
- Will you need to upgrade your storage solutions in the next six to nine months?
- Are your storage solutions compatible across generations?
- Do you want to cut costs and improve performance?
- Free up disk space — and reduce backup time — without purchasing more capacity. Dell thin provisioning, snapshots and replication can help you store more data on less hardware — up to 40 percent less.
- Choose standards-based solutions to ensure compatibility across generations and keep your options open to innovations from a variety of vendors.
- Stop paying for new software licenses every time you upgrade a solution. With Dell
you can count on:
- Lifetime licensing with Dell Compellent solutions. You don’t have to renew perpetual Compellent software licenses when you upgrade a controller.
- Free lifetime upgrades with EqualLogic solutions. EqualLogic all-inclusive software licensing means there is no additional licensing charge if you want to add software features.
- You don’t have to add burden to IT management or retrain your generalists with simplified affordable SAN solutions from Dell. The Enterprise Strategy Group summed up the Dell difference in one word: “easy.” 5
Contact a Dell storage expert to get started.
¹ Sumir Bhatia. Automation, Flash, Convergence will drive evolving storage industry, (2013).
² John Bassett. ”Demystifying Deduplication white paper” (Jan 2012).
³ InforStor, Jeff Boles. “Unified Storage Strategies Help Keep Storage Costs Down,” ( May 17, 2012).
4 Dell case study. The Sedona Group gains 199% ROI by switching to Dell AppAssure, (August 2012).
5 Mike Leone. “Dell EqualLogic TCO Analysis-Multi-generational Manageability and Efficiency at a Low Cost,” (April, 2012).