Help Me Choose: Processor
|Smart Performance||IT Intelligence|
|Available on||Built-in Visuals:|
Enhance collaboration with high-performance multimedia. Intel® integrated HD 2500/4000
|Triple Independent Monitor Support: Up to three independent monitors supported with native integrated graphics.*||Dynamic L3 Cache: Smart Cache allows each core to dynamically use up to 100 percent of available cache, adjusting to workload and increasing performance.||Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0: Boost performance by automatically speeding up the processor when workloads need it.||Intel® vPro™ Technology:|
* Remotely repair and secure PCs with hardware-based KVM Remote Control.
* Disable lost or stolen laptops with optional Intel® Anti-Theft Technology.
* Remotely isolate and repair infected PCs from the network.
|Intel® Core™ 3rd Generation||Core i7-3xxx||OptiPlex 9010|
|OptiPlex 9010 All-in-One||8MB||Optional*|
|Core i5-3xxx||OptiPlex 9010|
|OptiPlex 9010 all-in-one |
OptiPlex 3011 all-in-one
Intel has built smart visual capabilities into the Intel® Core™ processor family to enable users and companies to better create, manage, share, and experience videos and photos. The result is a stunning, seamless visual experience, without the cost and power demands of an additional dedicated graphics card.
- Intel® HD Graphics 2500 and 4000: Built-in performance for business graphics, with no extra hardware required. Significant 3D performance for an immersive user experience. Please refer to the Graphics Help Me Choose for further information.
- Intel® Quick Sync Video: Make fast work of editing and sharing videos. Delivers astonishing video transcode performance for incredibly fast conversion of video files for portable media players or online sharing.
- Intel® Clear Video HD Technology: Sharper, smoother, richer images and video. Visual quality and color fidelity enhancements for spectacular HD playback and immersive web browsing.
Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 manages power and thermal headroom to optimize performance. It allocates extra processing power to match the workload of the applications that need it most. Plus, it identifies workload versus processor specification levels and automatically allows processor cores to run faster than the base operating frequency. With today’s compute-intensive applications and increased demand for encryption applications, this is a key technology that can improve productivity for both existing and future applications. Because Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 can match processor speeds to current requirements and reduce processor speed when less performance is needed, it can lower energy costs on all PCs and extend battery life on laptops.
Intel® Smart Cache
Intel® Smart Cache is a multi-core, optimized cache that improves performance and efficiency by increasing the probability that each execution core of a multi-core processor can access data from a more efficient, higher-performance cache subsystem.
By sharing L2 and L3 caches among each core based on the workload, Intel® Smart Cache allows each core to dynamically use up to 100 percent of available cache. When one core has minimal cache requirements, other cores can increase their percentage of cache, reducing cache misses and increasing performance.
The 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ vPro™ Processor Family
PCs powered by a 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ vPro™ processor help businesses cut costs and increase efficiency by taking advantage of visibly smart performance, and unique hardware-assisted security and manageability features.
Intel® Core™ vPro
The Intel® Core™ vPro processor family is designed for easier PC management. It helps keep downtime and deskside visits to a minimum, enabling remote monitoring, diagnosis and repair of PCs — even highly secured systems with encrypted hard drives — and even if systems are shut down or the OS is unresponsive.
Systems powered by a 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ vPro processor provide smart security, cost-saving manageability and noticeably improved performance.