The digital age is transforming learning. With high-quality communication and collaboration tools, educators are breaking down barriers and building new connections at an unprecedented rate.
Educators are using these tools to:
- Strengthen the student/teacher relationship by facilitating students' access to teachers anytime, anywhere.
- Empower students to collaborate around learning with fellow students to solve problems and help meet educational outcomes.
- Enable teachers to build professional learning communities.
- Open up new avenues for teachers and administrators to communicate with parents.
Dell has partnered with proven collaborative application providers, such as ePals™ and Microsoft®, and technology partners, such as Intel®, to deliver state-of-the-art, cloud-based communication and collaboration solutions for K-12 education.
Dell's collaborative solutions feature capabilities specifically designed for K-12 use, such as:
- Policy/role-based permissions, content moderation and language filters that ensure user safety.
- Global collaboration forums to connect teachers around content, instructional practices and student-focused learning.
- Embedded blogs, forums, galleries, calendars and drop boxes that the teacher can turn on and off to customize projects, specifically for each group.
- Solutions to manage and share assignments, projects and resources with a group, class or school.
- Externally facing school-branded pages from easy-to-use templates to manage public communications.
Intel and the Intel logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.