Converge faster with lower risk
Active System reference architectures provide expert designs that make it easy to deploy integrated systems customized for your unique IT requirements. These validated, consistent, and highly available infrastructure configurations help you:
- Speed deployment, optimize performance and ensure service reliability
- Gain exceptional data center efficiency
- Ensure quality with platform reference architectures based on industry best practices
- Highly scalable blade-server based systems for medium or large deployments, offering advanced Fibre Channel storage (based on the Active System 1000). This is an ideal platform for large private clouds and mission-critical applications like Oracle, SAP and advanced databases.
- Scalable blade-server based architecture for medium or large deployments (based on the Active System 800). This is an excellent choice for private clouds and for larger deployments of virtual desktop, Microsoft SQL, Exchange, Lync and SharePoint applications.
- Scalable rack-server-based architecture designed for smaller private clouds (based on the Active System 200). This architecture is optimized for more complex applications like virtual desktop, Microsoft SQL, Exchange, Lync and SharePoint. It also can be used as a disaster recovery platform for remote or branch offices.
- Entry level platform for a simple, self-contained rack-server based system (based on the Active System 50). This platform is designed for small branch or remote offices, small businesses starting to adopt virtualization or small IT projects requiring data-center-like infrastructure.
- Ultra dense blade-based system: This architecture is intended for physical workload consolidation, data center in a chassis, and all-in-one application hosting applications.