Banking Application Testing
Reduce your exposure to business risk, achieve faster time-to-market and improve the acceptability of solutions with core banking and payments systems application testing services from Dell Services. We bring a powerful combination of industry domain knowledge and IT expertise to your company’s testing challenges.
In the quest for better quality and more meaningful results, we have developed solution accelerators and test frameworks that can create testing scripts in less time, adding to our existing library built to serve the financial services industry. We deliver testing services from multiple global delivery centers using flexible engagement models (such as Testing Lab on Hire) ― potentially resulting in significant cost efficiencies for your organization.
Our testing service offerings include:
- Test assessment: We factor in the testing needs, complexity and the testing process maturity of a financial services organization and are able to provide strategic and tactical inputs to make testing a more effective management tool
- Independent verification and validation: We specialize in independent verification leveraging our domain skills in the financial services industry. We focus on testing as an independent activity phase that is fully integrated within the development lifecycle. Our team examines development phases, including requirements and design, to identify potential risks
- Early detection: Our experience and methodologies help identify and resolve issues early to dramatically reduce wasted effort, future rework, added costs and project delays
- Test automation: Our suite of automated testing tools, proprietary frameworks and methodologies can reduce the tedium and risk of human error typically associated with manual testing. Automating the process not only increases accuracy, it also frees up development staff to concentrate on assessing and building new features and functionality
- Functional testing: We test whether an application performs as expected in accordance with its functional specifications. We use a risk-based testing approach for prioritizing the features and functions to be tested based on likelihood of impact or failure
- Non-functional testing: We assess applications for other key performance criteria such as: load bearing capacity, security, business continuity, usability, accessibility and more. This helps ensure higher user adoption and lower risk of lost revenue from customer attrition because of service interruptions
- Performance testing and optimization: We evaluate and determine application performance benchmarks at varying usage volumes, load, stress levels, endurance checks and more to establish and improve peak application performance