Dell Online Self Dispatch
When you are trying to resolve hardware incidents quickly, you can’t afford to wait for the parts and labor you need. Dell™ Online Self Dispatch (DOSD) helps you expedite the self-diagnosis of hardware issues with access to Dell technical training and required certification.
DOSD also provides convenient online ordering and shipment tracking, helping you quickly order necessary replacement parts, schedule installation and efficiently maintain your Dell hardware, so you can respond more quickly to critical incidents, without having to speak to a phone representative. And you will be able to track the status of your order, every step of the way, making it easier to schedule your support team’s workload.
- Intuitive Web Portal — This configurable portal streamlines service call administration, self-diagnosis of hardware issues and parts replacement. It also supports multiple languages.
- Online Replacement Part Ordering — Conveniently order replacement parts online, and track dispatch status and shipment via opt-in email.
- Online Administration — Log and track service call and warranty requests.
- Dell IT Training and DOSD Certification — Online access to Dell technical knowledge through web training and support tools facilitates self-diagnosis of hardware related issues.
- International Parts Dispatch — We can ship parts to locations outside your local geographic area and enable easy tracking so you can resolve issues wherever they occur.
Enroll in the DOSD program as a member of the Dell Consultant Network and your certification covers all customers registered under your DCN membership. You will be able to efficiently request parts for hardware related issue resolution and participating in DOSD also provides access to Dell IT professional training and certification.