An automated data center built on the production-proven VMware® virtualization platform lets you respond to market dynamics faster and more efficiently than ever before. VMware vSphere™ delivers resources, applications — even servers — whenever and wherever they're needed. VMware customers typically save 50–70 percent on overall IT costs by consolidating their resource pools and delivering highly available machines with VMware vSphere.
- Run multiple operating systems, including Windows, Linux® and more on a single computer.
- Let your Mac run Windows, creating a virtual PC environment for all your Windows applications.
- Reduce capital costs by increasing energy efficiency and requiring less hardware while increasing your server to admin ratio.
- Ensure your enterprise applications perform with the highest availability and performance.
- Build up business continuity through improved disaster-recovery solutions and deliver high availability throughout the data center.
- Improve enterprise desktop management and control with faster deployment of desktops, and fewer support calls due to application conflict.
Dell Business-Ready Configurations for VMware vSphere 5.0 Essentials Plus for small and medium business are pre-configured, easy-to-order bundled solutions designed to aid in ordering, deploying and maintaining a virtual infrastructure. These configurations include:
- Dell PowerEdge rack servers
- Dell EqualLogic storage area network (SAN)
- VMware vSphere software
|Stand-Alone Configuration||High-Availability Configuration||High-Availability Plus vMotion™ Configuration|
|Continue ›||Continue ›||Continue ›|