These days, business gets done with email. So, the prospect of email downtime can keep your IT staff up at night — and for good reason. Outages happen. In fact, Dell estimates that companies will face a 72 percent chance of an email outage within the next 12 months¹. Of those outages, 70 percent are expected to last for four hours or more².
Rest easier with EMS Email Continuity from Dell.
Available in minutes, EMS Email Continuity is a standby email system, hosted by Dell and delivered over the cloud that makes primary email system outages virtually invisible to end users. It helps ensure your data is never lost — no matter what happens to your email infrastructure or staff.
With EMS Email Continuity, you can:
- Help ensure that email is never lost and that email system outages are virtually invisible
- Keep Microsoft® Outlook® and BlackBerry® devices running when Exchange is down
- Activate the solution in minutes
- Rely on failover for any subset of users, including mailbox, server or location
- Easily deploy your solution with no infrastructure to purchase and near-zero maintenance
¹ Dell EMS Activation Data, 2008
² Why Email Fails: Survey Results, 2008
EMS Email Continuity Overview
Effectively eliminate email downtime from local infrastructure outages, database corruption, viruses and more — at a fraction of the cost.
Ensure your workers are sending and receiving messages within minutes of an email outage. Our standby email system helps ensure that millions of users at over a thousand organizations always have access to email.
Have questions about keeping your email up and running? Find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.