Improve efficiency, productivity and costs with a ready-to-use solution for end-user ITHigh-quality, cost-effective End-User Managed Services are not just for large enterprises — mid-market customers with big ambitions can reap the benefits at an affordable price.
Dell Simplified End-User Managed Services are predesigned, pre-configured and prepackaged, condensing 20 years of experience in managing nearly 3 million end-user systems into a ready-to-use end-user management solution. You get clear-cut service levels, metrics, reporting, accountability, usage-based costs — and all the tools needed to get the job done. On top of eliminating spend on costly tools, you’ll reduce maintenance and software costs, and identify opportunities for savings across your end-user IT infrastructure.
The offer is available in two different tiers, each with configurable options: Advanced and Premium. Standardized capabilities across both tiers include Onsite Services, Asset Management Services and Dell Simplified Service Desk:
- Dell Simplified End-User Managed Services Advanced improves end-user productivity with on-site software assistance for end users and improved SLAs, along with Dell Simplified Service Desk Advanced, which provides a single point of contact for all end-user incidents.
- Dell Simplified End-User Managed Services Premium includes all of the features in Advanced, plus upgrades your Service Desk to Dell Simplified Service Desk Premium, with tighter SLAs and more support for routine tasks. Sophisticated, cloud-based asset and systems management tools address your security and compliance concerns. Additionally, VIP support and proactive guidance deliver the information you need to make the right decisions that align your business and technology strategies.
Benefits of Simplified End-User Managed Services include:
- Prepackaged and ready to use
- Simple, transparent, up-front pricing
- All inclusive: all needed tools included
- Complete end-user IT management solution
- Clear-cut deliverables and SLAs
- Flexible options
Recognized by Gartner as a leader in desktop outsourcing, Dell manages nearly 3 million end-user systems worldwide. Contact us to learn how Dell Simplified End-User Managed Services can create measurable improvements in your overall IT efficiency, end-user productivity and costs.