Get ahead of hardware issues with Dell SupportAssistFor busy IT departments, the only good time to solve a problem is before it happens. You simply can't afford to be surprised by hardware failures that put your business at risk.
That's why Dell offers SupportAssist, automated support software available free of charge, on select Dell™ PowerEdge™ servers, PowerVault™ and EqualLogic storage and PowerConnect™ and Force10 S4810 networking equipment covered under a Dell ProSupport™ agreement.
With SupportAssist, integrated into leading system management consoles, such as Dell OpenManage™ Essentials, EqualLogic SAN HQ or Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (MS SCOM), you have a single systems management console to remotely monitor and manage your environment, giving you instant insight into how your systems are performing at all times.
The result? Your IT staff has more time and resources to keep your business running at top speed, and your employees and customers experience increased uptime.
Download and learn more!
- Download OpenManage Essentials with SupportAssist bundle here.
- Download SupportAssist for Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (MS SCOM) here.
- Access EqualLogic SAN Headquarters (HQ) with SupportAssist here.
- Access technical videos, supported product lists and User Guide, or connect with peers go to the SupportAssist Community.
Dell SupportAssist designed with automated proactive features to help streamline support process steps, maintain your systems’ health, and identify hardware failures faster and more accurately. Plus:
- With management consoles, receive 24x7x365 monitoring of server, storage and networking environments
- Detects and analyzes problems using automated data collection and diagnostics
- Helps accelerate resolution by automatically generating notifications and direct contact from Dell