BMC BladeLogic Server Automation Suite
There are two important truths about IT operations today:
- IT operational activities are repetitive, labor-intensive and prone to errors.
- The average organization spends most of its IT budgets on maintaining its existing infrastructure.
BMC® BladeLogic® Server Automation Suite can help.
BMC BladeLogic Server Automation Suite drives data center efficiency by helping you manage, control and enforce configuration changes. With BMC BladeLogic, you can maximize server uptime and decrease cost by automating vital data center operations across Microsoft® Windows®, Linux® and UNIX® operating systems running on both physical and virtual servers.
BMC BladeLogic Server Automation Suite provides deployment, provisioning and continual compliance for Dell™ PowerEdge™ servers and your business applications. You can implement a policy-based server automation solution for managing your business-critical services.
Deploy the entire suite at once or choose a module to address your most urgent needs:
- Provisioning — Perform bare-metal provisioning on new servers and reprovision operating systems on existing assets.
- Configuration — Provision, patch, configure and manage heterogeneous servers according to policies.
- Compliance — Measure and demonstrate compliance with internal and external standards and regulations.
- Virtualization — Manage your physical and virtual environments from a unified management platform.
BladeLogic is Dell Independent Software Vendor (ISV)-certified for integration with OpenManage™ functionality that enables automated OS deployment and provisioning on all Dell servers. This includes the ability to configure the BIOS, RAID and Integrated Dell Remote Access Controller (iDRAC) hardware in preparation for bare-metal OS deployment and driver provisioning.
BladeLogic is also Dell ISV-certified for integration with Lifecycle Controller, our unique systems management feature embedded directly into 11th generation PowerEdge servers. From the BladeLogic console, you can configure Dell servers with a supported Windows or Linux OS or schedule preconfigured customized jobs for each phase of server provisioning — or for all processes at once — anywhere, anytime from across the production network without ever physically touching the servers.