|Dell and ANSYS offer a comprehensive range of engineering simulation solutions for virtually every industry. By running ANSYS software on Dell Precision workstations, you can refine and validate product designs at a stage where the cost of making changes is minimal.|
- ANSYS Workbench, a simulation-driven product development platform with bidirectional computer-aided design (CAD) connectivity, highly automated meshing, a project-level update mechanism, pervasive parameter management and integrated optimization tools
- Structural Mechanics solutions, for simulating every structural aspect of a product, from linear static analysis, to modal analysis for determining vibration characteristics, to advanced transient nonlinear phenomena analysis for detecting dynamic effects and complex behaviors
- Computational Fluid Dynamics solutions, used to design and optimize new equipment and to troubleshoot already existing installations, including a range of fluid flow phenomena
- Electromagnetics solutions, including field, circuit and system simulation software for the design of high-performance electronic equipment and electromechanical devices
- Multiphysics simulation solutions, which enable engineers and designers to create virtual prototypes of their designs by simulating the interaction between structural mechanics, heat transfer, fluid flow and electromagnetics, all within a single, unified engineering simulation environment
You can also use our Dell Precision Workstation Advisor, an interactive tool that can help you choose a Dell Precision PC that meets your computing needs.