Integrate with ease
We understand your desire to maximize your existing or new enterprise resource planning (ERP)/procurement system, and we’re here to help.
Platforms and supplier networks
PremierConnect easily integrates with most ERP applications and supplier networks, and has proven relationships with the vast majority of e-purchasing vendors around the globe.
These platforms and supplier networks¹ include, but are not limited to:
- Perfect Commerce
Global B2B capabilities
Dell PremierConnect supports end-to-end e-procurement transactions, including:
- PunchOut (supplier-hosted)/Order request
- Buyer hosted
- Purchase order — Includes net terms, leasing and credit card²
- Purchase order acknowledgement — Provides system-to-system (synchronous) success and failure notifications when order is transmitted
For the above transactions, Dell supports industry-standard protocols that include, but are not limited to:
- OCI (for punchout)
- EDI X12 (Electronic Data Interchange)
- Customized solutions³
For easy order status and order tracking, Dell provides order confirmation email notifications.² After submitting an electronic purchase order to Dell, you will receive three separate emails:
- Order acknowledgement — Indicates that your order has been received by Dell
- Order confirmation — Includes the Dell Order Number and projected ship date
- Shipping notification² — Notifies you when your order has shipped and contains detailed shipping information
Please download the PremierConnect Global B2B Capabilities Guide for more details.
¹ May vary by region.
² Not available in all regions.
³ Some restrictions apply.