Volume Software Licensing for Autodesk and AutoCAD® Computer-Aided Design
Consolidate your hardware and software purchases and buy from one reliable source. Dell co-develops their systems with Autodesk® to ensure excellent quality and high-end performance. Dell delivers premium hardware and Autodesk offers industry-leading solutions for Architecture, Engineering and Construction, Civil Infrastructure, Media and Entertainment, Product Design and Manufacturing. It’s an unbeatable combination.
Choose from several levels of volume software licensing options for Autodesk (desktop subscriptions or perpetual):
- Desktop Subscription — A pay-as-you-go option that reduces up-front costs and maximizes value over time for a low quarterly or annual price.
- Commercial — Ideal for individual as well as large company users.
- Government — Ideal for Federal, State and Local government entities.
- Education — Includes free software via the Education Community.
- Autodesk Inventor® takes manufacturers beyond 3D to digital prototyping. With Inventor software products, users can create a single digital model that can enable them to design, visualize and simulate products digitally before they are ever built.
- Autodesk Revit® Building Information Modeling (BIM) software helps professionals design, build and maintain higher-quality, more energy-efficient buildings.
- Autodesk Maya® software offers artists an end-to-end creative workflow at an exceptional value, featuring innovative tools for 3D modeling, animation, effects, rendering, match moving and compositing.
- Autodesk 3ds Max® software gives game developers, visual effects artists and media designers the edge in 3D modeling, animation, effects, rendering and compositing.
- Autodesk 3ds Max Design visualization software provides architects, designers, civil engineers and visualization specialists with modeling, rendering and animation tools to help create cinematic-quality visuals and movies.
The Autodesk subscription includes the following benefits:
- Access to the latest software releases — You have a competitive edge when you’re always up-to-date.
- Previous version rights — Use both previous and current versions of desktop software to deliver your projects.
- Home use rights — Enjoy the flexibility of using your software at home or the office.
- Autodesk® 360 cloud benefits — Increase mobility, improve collaboration and optimize your designs.
- Basic support — Take advantage of community support forums, one-on-one Autodesk web support and Autodesk online support, including a knowledge base. You can explore help documents, tutorials, training videos and explore an extensive collection of Autodesk technical solutions and community support forum threads.
Contact a Dell expert to learn more about the right option for your business.