Performance. Security. Reliability.
Red Hat® solutions address critical business needs to deliver the results today's business leaders are looking for.
- Appliance Operating System — A platform that allows independent software vendors (ISVs) to distribute their applications prepackaged as complete solutions
- Cloud Computing — A web-scale virtual computing environment that provides everything needed to develop and host applications: compute capacity, bandwidth, storage and enterprise support
- Data Center — A turnkey platform with everything needed to implement a data center or migrate an existing one to open source
- Database Availability — A platform enabling existing databases to deliver all the reliability of a conventional clustered database, at a fraction of the cost
- Red Hat Enterprise MRG — A next-generation IT infrastructure that runs applications and transactions with greater performance and reliability
- High-Performance Computing (HPC) and Grid — For organizations that support engineers, researchers, financial analysts and others who need to solve difficult computational problems quickly
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization — Allows a single server to run multiple servers or desktop operating systems