VMware View 4 Built for Desktops
With VMware® View™, Dell extends the efficient enterprise from data center to desktop with Virtual Remote Desktop. This powerful combination of virtualization software, optimized hardware, and comprehensive services and support offers you a simplified, automated solution for desktop delivery and management.
Click here to learn how VMware works.
VMware View is the only purpose-built solution for delivering desktops as a managed service and provides the following benefits:
- Standardize on a single virtualization platform with built-in disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Tightly integrated and built on vSphere™
- Optimized for delivering VMware View virtual desktops
- Enables high levels of desktop density to allow for scale even in the largest deployments scenarios
- Ensures that the desktop environment is always available with a robust set of redundancy and fault tolerant features
- Customers can mitigate risk knowing that VMware View and vSphere work well together today and into the future
- Simplify and automate desktop management and significantly reduce operational costs.
- Management components provide a scalable solution and help simplify desktop infrastructure with the ability to manage the entire environment centrally.
- It can help IT organizations greatly reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) associated with the desktop environment, when compared to traditional desktop solutions.
- Deliver rich, personalized desktops and an optimized user experience with flexible access and 24x7 availability.
- A wide variety of technologies and features are available to ensure the best end-user experience.
- User experience is delivered through the purpose built PC-over-IP (PCoIP) display protocol and components like View Multimedia, View Print and View Direct.
- End users have the flexibility to take their virtual desktops offline and work in a disconnected mode.