From our latest engineered solutions, to storage, enhanced management tools and software, Dell makes deploying and managing Oracle systems more efficient, reliable and consistent than ever before.
Dell has a long standing relationship with Oracle, where our 20+ years of strategic partnership has made us foundational customers to each other. We have joint engineering engagement at many levels, including early access code and technology exchanges between our two companies. The latest example of our collaborative work is seen in the Dell Integrated System for Oracle Database (DISOD) solution, where we are providing a joint solution that balances performance with total cost of ownership. This and other new offerings reinforce the strength of the Dell and Oracle relationship and further address customer demands for integrated solutions from the two companies.
Through our partnership, Dell leverages the capabilities of Oracle® Linux as the preferred, pre-installed operating system for DISOD. Oracle Linux provides the latest innovations, tools and features enabling customers to innovate, collaborate and create solutions across traditional, cloud-based and virtual environments. It is the only Linux distribution with production support for zero-downtime kernel updates with Oracle Ksplice, allowing customers the ability to apply patches for security and other updates without a reboot, an essential feature for high-demand business processing environments.
Technical certification is a foregone conclusion thanks to our partnership. Dell servers listed on the Oracle Hardware Certification Lists (HCL) and on the Oracle Validated Configurations list (VC) are all qualified to run Oracle Linux and Oracle VM. This qualification serves as a reassurance to customers that their configuration has been tested and is enterprise-ready. Dell servers will continue to be added and qualified over time, expanding the already large list of fully supported systems.
Dell Engineered Solutions for Oracle
Enterprise Solutions and Services
|Take the risk out of your Oracle infrastructure, with end-to-end technology, tools and services from Dell - including new reference architectures featuring Oracle Linux, Oracle VM, and Oracle Enterprise Manager.||Transform your business by running Oracle applications on Dell. Solutions are tightly integrated to deliver superior performance, create value and reduce costs.|
Virtualization and Operating Systems
|As the largest provider of Oracle® database solutions in the Oracle partner network, Dell is committed to offer a comprehensive suite of solutions and services that minimizes risk, lowers costs and accelerates deployments.||Data center solutions need to support stringent service levels while keeping the costs low. The integration of Oracle® VM with Oracle’s leading enterprise software and hardware solutions offer significant advantages to data centers that support the most demanding customers.|
Visit the Dell Tech Center Oracle Community to learn more about Dell's Oracle-certified platforms and reference architectures.
Dell and Oracle Solutions
- DISOD and how to provide extreme performance for extreme data.
- Improve your IT delivery with Dell Active Infrastructure for Oracle
- Dell Oracle Validated Configurations (OVCs) with Oracle Database 12c
- Dell OpenManage Plug-in for Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Oracle Database Protection on Windows Servers using Dell EqualLogic Storage and Tools
- High Performance Oracle Workloads with the Dell Acceleration Appliances for Databases
- Oracle Database 12c Best Practices for Dell Compellent Storage Center
- Improve your IT delivery with Dell Active Infrastructure for Oracle - Data Sheet
- Dell server portfolio from your scale to hyperscale
- The next generation of PowerEdge servers
- Solution Brief: Changing the economics of storage with Compellent Flash optimized solutions
- Dell storage family portfolio
- Turbocharging application response