|The New Office. Takes the work out of working together.|
The New Office 2016 suite:
Office 2016 brings new unique features. Customize
Office Software Options:
Office 365 Personal and Home – Office 365 is a subscription based Office product
You get all the latest Office applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote
Office 365 Home, is for up to 5 devices. For 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets including iPad,
Office 365 Personal is for 1 PC or Mac, 1 tablet including iPad, Android or Windows,
|Office Home & Student, Home & Business and Professional|
|Three Office suites deliver powerful new versions of the applications you already |
know and trust. Each of these suites is ideal for those using a single computer for
home or small business. Office Home & Student, Home & Business and Professional
are one time purchase products vs subscription like 365. Cloud storage is not included
with these Office suites.
Office Home & Student 2016, as well as Outlook 2016 .
The New Office 2016 Apps are; built for teamwork with co-authoring, Skype meetings,
|Buy Office today!|
|Shop Desktops & All-in-Ones ›||Shop Laptops ›|| Shop Windows Tablets and |
Pick the right Office for you
Office now offers the option of purchasing a single copy of Office 365™* Home Premium subscription,
which can be shared across up to five PCs or Macs.
Office 365 Home
5 PCs or Macs,
Core Office applications:
Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®.
| || || || |
| || || || |
Email, calendars and tasks:
| || || |
Publishing and databases:
Office on multiple devices:
Install Office on up to five PCs or Macs and on select mobile
devices when available.*
Always have your applications, settings and documents
accessible when you need
Office on Demand:
Stream full-featured Office applications to any internet-
connected PC with Office on Demand.*
Skype world minutes:
Find new ways to stay in touch with 60 minutes of Skype
calls each month to phones in 40+ countries.*
SkyDrive + 20GB storage:
Save documents online to your SkyDrive® for easy access and
sharing virtually anywhere.*
Easy annual subscription:
Includes ongoing access to version upgrades, multiple
device installs and access to multiple languages.
1. What version of Windows do I need to run Office 365 or the new Office suites?
Windows 7 or Windows 8 is required.
2. What is the difference between the Office suites and Office 365 Home Premium?
- Office suites are designed for use on a single PC and cannot be transferred to a different PC.
- Office 365™ Home Premium is a subscription service that includes all Office applications. It can be installed on up to five PCs and includes additional cloud services, such as additional SkyDrive® online storage and Skype minutes for home use.*
3. Can I open Office 365 or Office documents using earlier versions of Office?
Yes, by using compatibility and service packs found at www.office.com
4. Do I need to buy Office for my Windows RT device?
- No, Office Home & Student 2013 RT comes preinstalled. Does Office come with a disc(s)?
- Disc not included. The suite will be preinstalled on the PC as an active image or available for download.
5. What is "the cloud"?
Cloud computing is the use of computing resources (hardware and software) that are delivered as a service over a network (typically the internet).
6. Are the Office applications installed on my PC or are they actually in the cloud?
- For all editions, applications are installed on the customer’s PC.
7. What is the minimum hard disk space required to install Office?
- 3.0 gigabytes (GB) available.
8. What are Skype world minutes?
- Skype allows you to call anyone, anywhere.
- Office 365 comes with 60 minutes per month to 40 countries.*
9. What is SkyDrive?
- Online (cloud) storage to upload files, and access from anywhere.
- Office 365 comes with 20GB of SkyDrive® storage.
10. Which of the following is a key feature that is unique to Office 365 subscription in comparison to Office suites?
- Product upgrades are included as long as the customer has a current subscription.
11. Why isn't OneNote included with the system?
- OneNote® is not part of the factory-installed version of Office; however, it is installed on your system. It will not be visible in the "Tiles" section but go to "Desktop" and you will see it listed under the desktop applications.
Did you know that with Office you can:
- Access information anywhere using your SkyDrive account. The new Office is cloud-connected, and your documents are accessible from any device.*
- Keep your hands free by privately viewing speaker notes, upcoming slides and presentation time through new features in PowerPoint® Presenter View.
- Use touch to take notes, write emails and access features with Office and Windows 8.*
- Easily access recent documents in the cloud or from the newly designed Start screen.*
- Simply sign in to Office and documents are easily accessible. When customers come back,
they pick up where they left off.*
- Capture, organize and share information in a digital notebook, including notes, photos, web
pages and media — accessible across devices from virtually anywhere.*
- With the new Office, sign in to an application to remember personal settings and most
- Save to the cloud with SkyDrive to access documents from almost anywhere.*
- Save documents online in SkyDrive when signed in to Office. When offline, documents
are saved to a SkyDrive folder on the local PC.
- Office responds to touch and stylus3* as naturally as it does to keyboard and mouse, so
you can easily create, edit, and read documents and presentations.
- An enhanced reading experience, regardless of screen size, makes it simple to zoom in and
out, and use touch to turn pages.*
- Format and rearrange data easily — no formulas or macros required.
Limited time offers
Get Office Home & Student 2013 now for $139.99.
Accomplish more for home or homework.
Your complete Office in the cloud.
Office 365 Home Premium now for $99.99.