|Save time and do more with the new Office. Buy Office today!|
|Microsoft Office now offers the option of purchasing a single copy of Office* or Office 365* Home Premium subscription, which can be shared across up to five PCs or Macs.|
|The new Office suites include:|
• Smarter applications — Smart, time-saving ways to create, read, share and connect in new ways. Applications vary by suite.
• Personalized themes, settings and documents are available every time you sign in to Office.
• Optimized for touch and stylus in addition to keyboard and mouse on touch-enabled devices.
|Shop Desktops ›|
|Shop Laptops ›|
|More than one PC?|
|Office 365 Home Premium — The best value for the entire household on up to five PCs and Macs and select|
mobile devices in a convenient annual subscription including automatic upgrades, so you are always up to date
with the latest features and services. Also includes 60 minutes premium Skype™ calls to 40+ countries per month
and an extra 20GB online storage in SkyDrive® for anywhere access to your documents.*
|Single PC only?|
|Three new Office suites deliver powerful new versions of the applications you already know and trust. Each of these suites is ideal for those using a single computer for home or small business.|
• Office Home & Student 2013 — Ideal for home users. Includes Word 2013, Excel 2013, PowerPoint 2013 and OneNote 2013.*
• Office Home & Business 2013 — Perfect for small business and home users who need to manage email, calendars and tasks. Includes all of the applications from Office Home & Student 2013, as well as Outlook 2013.*
• Office Professional 2013 — Best for those who want Office with Outlook 2013, Publisher 2013 and Access 2013 on one PC.
|Buy Office today!|
Pick the right Office for you
Office now offers the option of purchasing a single copy of Office 365™* Home Premium subscription,
which can be shared across up to five PCs or Macs.
Office 365 Home
5 PCs or Macs,
Core Office applications:
Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®.
| || || || |
| || || || |
Email, calendars and tasks:
| || || |
Publishing and databases:
Office on multiple devices:
Install Office on up to five PCs or Macs and on select mobile
devices when available.*
Always have your applications, settings and documents
accessible when you need
Office on Demand:
Stream full-featured Office applications to any internet-
connected PC with Office on Demand.*
Skype world minutes:
Find new ways to stay in touch with 60 minutes of Skype
calls each month to phones in 40+ countries.*
SkyDrive + 20GB storage:
Save documents online to your SkyDrive® for easy access and
sharing virtually anywhere.*
Easy annual subscription:
Includes ongoing access to version upgrades, multiple
device installs and access to multiple languages.
1. What version of Windows do I need to run Office 365 or the new Office suites?
Windows 7 or Windows 8 is required.
2. What is the difference between the Office suites and Office 365 Home Premium?
- Office suites are designed for use on a single PC and cannot be transferred to a different PC.
- Office 365™ Home Premium is a subscription service that includes all Office applications. It can be installed on up to five PCs and includes additional cloud services, such as additional SkyDrive® online storage and Skype minutes for home use.*
3. Can I open Office 365 or Office documents using earlier versions of Office?
Yes, by using compatibility and service packs found at www.office.com
4. Do I need to buy Office for my Windows RT device?
- No, Office Home & Student 2013 RT comes preinstalled. Does Office come with a disc(s)?
- Disc not included. The suite will be preinstalled on the PC as an active image or available for download.
5. What is "the cloud"?
Cloud computing is the use of computing resources (hardware and software) that are delivered as a service over a network (typically the internet).
6. Are the Office applications installed on my PC or are they actually in the cloud?
- For all editions, applications are installed on the customer’s PC.
7. What is the minimum hard disk space required to install Office?
- 3.0 gigabytes (GB) available.
8. What are Skype world minutes?
- Skype allows you to call anyone, anywhere.
- Office 365 comes with 60 minutes per month to 40 countries.*
9. What is SkyDrive?
- Online (cloud) storage to upload files, and access from anywhere.
- Office 365 comes with 20GB of SkyDrive® storage.
10. Which of the following is a key feature that is unique to Office 365 subscription in comparison to Office suites?
- Product upgrades are included as long as the customer has a current subscription.
11. Why isn't OneNote included with the system?
- OneNote® is not part of the factory-installed version of Office; however, it is installed on your system. It will not be visible in the "Tiles" section but go to "Desktop" and you will see it listed under the desktop applications.
Did you know that with Office you can:
- Access information anywhere using your SkyDrive account. The new Office is cloud-connected, and your documents are accessible from any device.*
- Keep your hands free by privately viewing speaker notes, upcoming slides and presentation time through new features in PowerPoint® Presenter View.
- Use touch to take notes, write emails and access features with Office and Windows 8.*
- Easily access recent documents in the cloud or from the newly designed Start screen.*
- Simply sign in to Office and documents are easily accessible. When customers come back,
they pick up where they left off.*
- Capture, organize and share information in a digital notebook, including notes, photos, web
pages and media — accessible across devices from virtually anywhere.*
- With the new Office, sign in to an application to remember personal settings and most
- Save to the cloud with SkyDrive to access documents from almost anywhere.*
- Save documents online in SkyDrive when signed in to Office. When offline, documents
are saved to a SkyDrive folder on the local PC.
- Office responds to touch and stylus3* as naturally as it does to keyboard and mouse, so
you can easily create, edit, and read documents and presentations.
- An enhanced reading experience, regardless of screen size, makes it simple to zoom in and
out, and use touch to turn pages.*
- Format and rearrange data easily — no formulas or macros required.
Limited time offers
Get Office Home & Student 2013 now for $139.99.
Accomplish more for home or homework.
Your complete Office in the cloud.
Office 365 Home Premium now for $99.99.