Redeem your $15 Dell Consumer Visa® Prepaid Card from Dell for the Windows 8 Upgrade in 4 easy steps!
1. Buy a new* Windows 7 PC from a retailer between 10/1/2012 and 1/31/2013.
2. Register** with the registration application installed on the PC.
- Product Registration Application auto-launches within an hour of connecting to the internet; retail registration can also be manually launched from Start menu.
- Upon completion, you will receive an email confirming registration.
- A second email will be sent within 72 hours confirming processing is complete.
- Visa Prepaid Card received in 4–6 weeks.
3. Purchase $14.99 Windows 8 Upgrade from Microsoft at windowsupgradeoffer.com
- You will receive a notification from Microsoft when the Windows 8 download is ready.
- Have the following information ready to redeem your upgrade from Microsoft:
- Phone Number
- Purchase Date
- Contact Details
- PC Purchase Details
- Retailer and PC Manufacturer
- Email Address
- PC Make/Model
4. Follow instructions on Microsoft website to redeem to download the Windows 8 upgrade
|Having a problem with your computer?||Having a problem with Registration?||Having a problem with your Upgrade?|
|Dell Computer Hardware Support||Dell Customer Service Support||Microsoft Upgrade Support|
*Terms and Conditions: $15 Visa Prepaid Card available to customers who purchase a new Dell Windows 7 desktop or notebook from a retailer between October 1 and January 31 and register their Windows 7 desktop or notebook with the registration application installed on the system prior to January 31. Systems purchased directly from Dell are excluded from this offer. System must be new (refurbished, used, open box, demo or any other system powered on prior to October 1 is excluded). Offer available to U.S. residents purchasing from a U.S. retailer only.
**Internet connection required. Visa Prepaid Card not available through other registration methods. Visa prepaid card is subject to Terms and Conditions. Visa Prepaid Card is issued by MetaBank™, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.