Get the benefit of a simple, practical virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) solution with the Dell™ Desktop Virtualization Solutions (DVS) Simplified Appliance. This solution helps you simplify desktop virtualization implementation by consolidating the latest generation 12G PowerEdge servers with factory-installed software and Dell support.
For about the same price as a traditional client device, you can get all the benefits of virtualized desktops ― improved security, increased flexibility and simplified desktop management ― in one easy-to-use appliance:
- Simple. Eliminate installation complexity with integrated, pre-configured hardware and factory-installed software and hypervisors. Wizard-driven setup and configuration enables you to deploy the DVS Simplified Appliance in as little as four hours. You can support up to 129 users on each appliance.
- Affordable. Drive down costs with no-compromise components, including Citrix® VDI-in-a-Box software and Dell ProSupport. Basic configuration costs less than $500 per user, and the increased capabilities of Dell’s latest generation of PowerEdge servers enable you to support up to 66 percent more users on every appliance.
- Practical. Any time, any place, any device secure access for your workforce. The DVS Simplified Appliance also streamlines virtual desktop support and maintenance.
- End-to-end with Dell Wyse cloud clients. Deliver a complete solution ― from the server to the end point ― with Dell Wyse cloud clients. Dell Wyse cloud clients can help you lower your total cost of ownership (TCO) while enabling extremely effective security. With Dell Wyse clients, you can deliver the best possible user experience at a fraction of the ongoing cost of traditional methods.
To learn more about the DVS Simplified Appliance solution:
- Refer to the DVS Simplified Appliance reference architecture.
- Refer to the Introduction to DVS Simplified Solution.
- View the DVS Simplified Appliance overview video.
- Learn more about Dell Wyse cloud client computing.
- Learn how simple it is to get started with this DVS Simplified Appliance setup video.
- Get started with configuration and support documents.
- Contact your Dell representative to get started.