Dell believes information is the foundation on which healthcare will move forward. We are committed to helping the world create an information-driven healthcare system.
When healthcare is information-driven:
- Information is interconnected and shared among caregivers across the globe, creating communities of care
- Data becomes knowledge and moves healthcare beyond episodic care to prevention by recognizing patterns in patient histories
- Patients are empowered to take control of their own health and share knowledge and experiences within communities of care
How can we meet these challenges and transform healthcare?
Through information-driven healthcare, where information is interconnected, data becomes knowledge and patients are empowered. All enabled by this practical four-step blueprint:
Dell has experience serving the healthcare community and helping to solve business and technology challenges. With years of experience designing, delivering, managing and supporting IT solutions across clinical and business environments, Dell is here to assist your organization throughout the entire process:
- 11,000+ healthcare & life sciences professionals
- 20+ years of experience in the healthcare industry, and Gartner ranks Dell Services as the # 1 provider of healthcare IT services worldwide, 2011
- Over 250 professional clinicians on staff providing insight to IT services
- More than 2,000 hospitals are customers
- Manage over 10 million healthcare payer policies
- Support more than 30,000 physicians and indirectly support approximately 200,000 physicians
- Support more than 100 life sciences organizations