Spend the summer with Dell.
Aspiring to be the most innovative technology company in the world means we're actively recruiting tomorrow's best talent. Dell's comprehensive internship program is designed to transition top-caliber students from academic study into our fast-paced, rewarding environment. For 10–12 weeks in the summer, interns work hands-on with Dell team members in various departments — learning to collaborate with peers and mentors on projects of all size and scale, as well as gain exposure, experience and maybe even grow into a full-time team member.
Dell accepts students from all over the globe into our internship program. We're looking for driven individuals who are ready to face new challenges with an open mind and learn from every new experience. Internship candidates must meet some basic requirements to be considered:
- Be enrolled in a full-time academic program at an accredited college or university with at least one semester remaining before graduation
- Maintain a positive academic standing
- Pursue a field of study that aligns with Dell's intern assignments
Additional requirements may apply for MBA, graduate and undergraduate candidates. If you're ready to fulfill your potential and kick-start a dynamic career, then an internship at Dell is just your style.
In addition to a wealth of new knowledge and real-world experience, Dell offers our interns some additional benefits:
- Travel reimbursements to and from your Dell internship location
- Fully furnished corporate apartments
- Paid holidays
- Intern discounts on Dell products
- Discounted corporate health club memberships
- Intern Executive Speaker Series (including a special Q&A session with Michael Dell)
- Intern Events and Orientation
Use your summer vacation to prepare for a bright future. Stop by our campus recruiting events to learn more about internship opportunities and how to apply.