Premier Page Navigation
The prominent links at the top of the Premier page show how to connect to the most common sections of Premier. Clicking one of the main category links at the top of the Premier page – Premier or Support – changes the second-level navigation to reflect different category features.
Premier offers quick access to the four shopping solutions: Your Products, Systems, Peripherals, and Software. Each of these can be configured to custom specifications by the Dell Account Team upon customer request.
To illustrate this navigation:
- Begin by clicking on the Premier category at the upper left of the page next to the Dell logo.
- Notice each tab description: Your Products, Systems, Peripherals, Software, Solutions, Services, Reports, and Account. The four most common tabs you will use for shopping and buying are Your Products, Systems, Peripherals, and Software.
Navigation Descriptions (Second-Level):
- Your Products enables you to view your organization’s customized configurations as designated by you and your Dell Account Team. You can access your standard configurations from a pull-down menu or from within the Standard Configuration module within your Premier Dashboard.
- Systems enables you to browse all Dell products, including Laptops, Desktops, Workstations, Servers, Storage & Networking.
- Peripherals offers third-party and Dell-branded products for purchase. You can perform a keyword search for items or shop by brand or by category, as well as view the Dell Parts & Upgrades selector.
- Software enables you to view your Software products. You can perform a keyword search for items or shop by brand, category or type.
- Solutions enables access to our Business Solution Center, where you can find information based on needs, technologies, services or industries.
- Services offers a key word search and/or the opportunity to drill down to specific information by Service or Content Type, Product Category or Industry.
- Reports offers readily available, self-serve reporting options generated online.
- Account enables you to edit personal information and change email addresses. Page administrators can manage users and access groups, manage personal and account information, and access and manage the account Address Book.
Clicking the Support link (located next to the Premier link at the upper left corner of the page) changes the page view and second-level navigation view to illustrate different areas of Dell’s award-winning support site. Here you can get technical support, including drivers and downloads for your Dell products. You will also find details pertaining to your purchased systems, along with additional information about warranties, ongoing support and other help topics.
Premier Dashboard is a customizable section that enables you to create up to five unique workspaces for your team. Each workspace enables you to add or remove modules in different categories. When you log out of Premier, any module you added or changed during your session will be saved for when you return.
Premier Dashboard offers an array of helpful modules, any of which you can personalize and add to your workspace by clicking Add Module:
- Company Contacts: Manage your own internal contacts.
- Custom Links: Access your customized links.
- Dell Contacts: View your Dell Account Team.
- eQuotes: View all your eQuotes.
- Best-Selling Deals: Best-Selling Deals module enables your Dell Sales team to display special offers relating to your organization’s product categories.
- Help Center: Help Center module enables you to view information specific to learning how to use your organization’s customized Dell Premier website.
- Info Center: Get latest news and recent messages from Dell.
- Order Status: Find and track your orders.
- Reports: Reports module allows users the ability to view different reporting options relating to current or past Dell purchases.
- Sales Quotes: Quotes initiated from a Dell Team member.
- Shared Documents: The Shared Documents module displays a list of Dell documents for customer viewing or downloading.
- Software & Peripherals: Monitors, printers, and more.
- Spotlight: Special offers & Marketing highlights.
- Standard Configurations: View and purchase all your standard configurations.
- Systems: View and purchase your Dell systems catalog.
- Toolbox: Parts for your Dell selectors.
Top of Page Navigation
There are two links located at the upper right of you Premier Page: Logout and Cart.
- Logout signs you out of your Premier session.
- Cart takes you to a display of the items that have been added to the cart during your current session.
There are two additional links near the upper right corner of the page: eQuotes and Custom Links.
- Help opens Premier’s Help Center, a comprehensive tool designed to guide you through all phases of product ownership: Planning, Purchase, Deployment, Reporting, and Support.
- eQuotes retrieves saved items for later display or purchase and can be accessed from the eQuote link on the page. Click the eQuotes link to view a list of your saved eQuotes, or you can access your eQuotes module directly from within your Premier Dashboard.
- Order Status takes you to a page where you can find and track your orders.
- Custom Links allows users to select links to sites that users can easily access on their Premier landing page. Just click on “Custom Links” at the upper right hand corner and the user’s links will populate in a list view.
Internet Explorer users with compatibility mode turned on may see a message above the Premier Dashboard recommending that compatibility mode be turned off for best performance and security of Premier. The message includes a link to instructions on how to turn compatibility mode off. Users of other browsers such as Chrome or Firefox will not see this message.