|Hardware Repair Services|
Get help with issues such as:
- Broken or cracked screens
- Hard drive failure and replacement
- Network and graphics card repair
Choose one of the following support options:
|Return for repair |
(Available for Laptops, Tablets and most All-in-Ones)
You already know you have a hardware issue with your device and you just want to send it to us to fix. We are here to help.
Choose one of the two mail in options:
Prices include repair or replacement of the part, labor and shipping. You send it to us and we’ll repair it and ship it back to you. It’s that easy.
Don’t have time to send us your system? Call or chat with us about our onsite repair options for Dell Laptops, Desktops and All-in-Ones to get you back up and running even more quickly.
|Click to Chat|
|Support for Desktops|
Need help with your Dell Desktop system? Call one of our technical experts who can diagnose the issue and discuss repair options with you. Desktop repairs are delivered with Dell’s onsite service team.
|Free online automated hardware diagnostics tool|
Save time and money by diagnosing your own issues using our online diagnostic tool. Select entire system or by symptom to identify and resolve the problem.
Run Diagnostics Tool
|Purchase a part to be self-installed |
Select the part(s) you need from this link: Parts for Your Dell Products.
If you cannot find what you are looking for online, call
1-800-372-3355 and a sales person will help you purchase the right part.
|Fee Based Phone Support|
Don’t quite know what’s wrong with your computer or device? Hardware or software issue, we can help!
Call one of our technical experts who will diagnose the issue with you over the phone and provide you with the options for repair. You can mail it in to us or we can come to you to fix.
|Need Repair for an in warranty system?|
Call or Chat with one of our agents about repairing your in warranty system if it was damaged, but is not covered by our standard warranty.
For complete details review Dell's Single Incident Expired Warranty Service Description.
* Some models may not be supported.
** Motherboard, LCD, Processor, Solid State Drive, Battery and Adaptors will cost extra and we will contact you should your diagnostics require one of these parts.
Why Chat ?
- Chatting with one of our hardware repair service experts will allow us to quickly identify the parts which need repair.
- We can then explain your options for repair and quickly start the process of getting you back up and running.
How it Works
- Call us or chat to determine what repairs are needed.
- If you agree, we’ll process an order for you.
- We will send you an empty box and prepaid shipping label to return your system to us.
- When you receive the box, pack up your system and send it back to us.
- We’ll repair your system with new parts and ship it back to you.