Dell DVS Enterprise for Windows Server 2012 - Customer Brochure
Simplify your virtual desktop management and improve data security, control and compliance with Dell™ Desktop Virtualization Solutions (DVS) Enterprise for Microsoft® Windows Server® 2012. Discover how this pretested, preconfigured and validated solution can help you reduce deployment time, complexity, risks and costs of implementing desktop virtualization.
DVS Enterprise for Windows Server 2012 is an on-premises end-to-end solution that supports 50–1,040 remote desktop sessions or 600 virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) users. The solution runs on PowerEdge™ servers, EqualLogic™ storage, Dell Force10™ switches and certified Wyse® endpoints enabled for RemoteFX®.
DVS Enterprise offers:
- Centralized and flexible IT management — enables you to manage, deploy and configure remote desktop sessions, pooled virtual machines (VMs) and personal VMs from the same console
- Scalability and high availability — enables you to increase users by adding additional VM servers and achieve high availability by deploying additional servers
- Cost-effective solution — offers flexible storage options and does not require third-party licensing
- Robust user experience — provides high-fidelity remote experience, enables plugging of USB devices locally, enables you to preserve user personalization settings, offers 3D graphics and support for multi-touch
- End-to-end complete solution — offers a solution that includes servers, storage, networking components, endpoints, software and services