For Organizations With Mixed Purchasing Requirements
Microsoft® Select Licensing Program was designed for corporate, government and academic customers with 250 or more desktops, and mixed product and purchasing requirements. Its benefits include:
- Ease of use — Simply acquire and pay for the software license and software assurance as needed
- Convenient license acquisition with simple monthly order confirmations for new licenses
- License acquisition through multiple purchasing locations for various departments or subsidiaries located throughout the world
- Software for training — Get up to 20 copies of most Microsoft software for training purposes
- The ability to stay current with the option to purchase Microsoft® Software Assurance for each license
The Select License offers customers a flexible, tiered, volume-based program that gives an organization a simple way to order and acquire licenses. Select License pricing is based on a forecast of the total volume of Microsoft software licenses you expect to acquire over a three-year period. Forecast your needs within product pools for applications, systems and servers. The product pools allow you to aggregate purchases across an entire category of products to achieve better volume pricing.
Strengthen your purchasing power and get more from your software investments with Microsoft Software Assurance. By adding Software Assurance, you get automatic access to software upgrades, plus tools, training and support to help your organization deploy and use software efficiently.