Educators are working hard to integrate digital content — video and audio materials, instructional games, online digital learning objects, and collaborative and research tools — to promote learning and achieve student outcomes.
This transformation from a print to digital environment requires districts to think through a variety of areas, including:
- How will students and teachers access content?
- What is the quality of content and is it aligned to students' learning outcomes?
- What's the best way to ensure teachers are prepared?
- Will the school's existing infrastructure support the new demands?
- How will this content and data be managed and secured?
Dell can help as you move through the digital transformation. Starting with your strategic educational goals, we can work with you to select high-quality digital content, simplify and align your IT operations, and create a technology and professional development plan aligned with your goals.
Dell's digital content adoption offerings include:
- Professional Learning: Enlist Dell™ Professional Learning Services using an outcome-based model to infuse technology into the learning process.
- IT Simplification Assessment: Develop a strategic plan for your IT infrastructure to support a reliable and secure digital content-rich environment.
- Secure Access: Enable students, teachers and administrators to safely access school resources anytime, anywhere, using a variety of devices — from low-power, low-footprint thin clients to full-featured, intelligent clients with Intel®.
- Select digital content providers: Work with Dell to incorporate solutions from best-in-breed digital content partners.
To assist you in creating a plan to bring digital content into your school or district, download our free Digital Content Strategy Guide or contact a Dell representative.
Intel and the Intel logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.